Seecret Friday 9
Original: September 10, 2010
- Experimental switch to turn on monsters in multiplayer.
- The inventory is now saved on multiplayer servers.
- Lava buckets can be used as fuel to smelt up to 100 items.
- Clay is more common when a world is generated.
- Servers will now save player locations upon leaving the server.
- Removed the model of a mob inside mob spawner due to lag on old computers.
- 2 bugs fixed
- Torches can no longer be placed on leaves, but only with fancy graphics
- Chests, signs and furnaces now work in multiplayer
Alpha v1.1.0 was reuploaded on September 13, 2010,[verify] to fix a bug where the player could force the camera's movement inside walls. The version found in the launcher is the pre-reupload version, but is recompiled differently and has a different checksum.