Java Edition Alpha v1.1.0
Seecret Friday 9
Original: September 10, 2010
- Experimental switch to turn on monsters in multiplayer
- Lava buckets can be used as fuel to smelt up to 100 items
- Clay is more common when a world is generated
- Servers will now save player locations upon leaving the server
- Removed the model of a mob inside mob spawner.
- Torches can no longer be placed on leaves, but only with fancy graphics
- Chests, Signs and Furnaces now work in multiplayer
Alpha v1.1.0 was reuploaded on September 13, 2010,[verify] to fix a bug where the player could force the camera's movement inside walls. The version found in the launcher is the pre-reupload version, but is recompiled differently and has a different checksum.