Seecret Friday 7
July 30, 2010
August 6, 2013 (recompilation)
Alpha v1.0.14, also known as Seecret Friday 7, is the seventh seecret update. It added chickens, eggs, jukeboxes, music discs, minecart with furnaces, minecart with chests and new splashes, and re-added music.
Two main different versions of Alpha v1.0.14 exist. Only the second is available in the launcher. The reupload fixed the jukebox recipe giving a bookshelf in the pre-reupload version and added splash "Switches and ores!".
The blog post for Alpha v1.0.15 is falsely labeled as also being for "Minecraft Alpha v1.0.14". The date of the jar and the timestamp of the post clearly show that it is Alpha v1.0.15 instead.
- Added new splashes:
- Haha, LOL!
- Switches and ores!
- Can't be thrown.
- 13 and cat.
- The fourth passive mob to be added into the game.
- Cactus blocks now can grow to a height of three blocks, allowing for farming. Prior to this update, cacti would not grow.
- Slime spawning has now been reduced as they now appear in abundance.
- A miscalculation in the new limit has now caused slimes to spawn only in strange locations, so natural slime spawning has now been disabled.
- Re-added music after it was removed in inf-20100227
- Three new additional ambience music pieces were added also.
- "Alpha 1.0.15?" by Darerd11 – Minecraft Forum, August 3, 2010.