Seecret Friday 3
July 2, 2010
Client not archived
of Alpha v1.0.1
Alpha v1.0.1 was the third of the Seecret Updates, released on July 2, 2010. It is the first version truly named Alpha as Alpha v1.0.0 was only called "Alpha" retroactively upon the release of v1.0.1.
- At the time, was not given a name.
- Stone Button
- Wood Pressure Plate
- Stone Pressure Plate
- Can now be placed on the sides of blocks.
- Does not drop as an item upon being mined.
- Now drops a regular Furnace when mined instead of a Burning Furnace.
- Can be much bigger than before.[verify]
- Blobs now vary in size.[verify]
- Removed and replaced by the newly added redstone.
- This means that gears placed on worlds will turn into redstone or pop off, depending on how they were placed.
- Due to their removal, gears no longer appear very stretched at far distances.