Minecraft Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
June 15, 2022
- It is now possible to report a player for sending abusive messages in the chat on the social interactions screen.
- Multiple chat messages can be selected for reporting.
- The category of the chat report can be selected from a list of Chat Report Categories, as following:
- Child sexual exploitation or abuse
- Someone is talking about or otherwise promoting indecent behavior involving children.
- Defamation, impersonation, or false information
- Someone is damaging someone else's reputation, pretending to be someone they're not, or sharing false information.
- Drugs or alcohol
- Someone is talking about or otherwise promoting drugs or alcohol.
- Extreme violence or gore
- Someone is talking about, sharing, or otherwise promoting extreme violence, weapons, or bloody gore.
- Harassment or bullying
- Someone is shaming, attacking, or bullying you or someone else. This includes when someone is repeatedly trying to contact you or someone else without consent.
- Hate speech
- Someone is attacking you or another player based on characteristics of their identity, like religion, race, or sexuality.
- Imminent harm - Self-harm or suicide
- Someone is threatening to harm themselves in real life, or talking about harming yourself in real life.
- Imminent harm - Threat to harm others
- Someone is threatening to harm you or someone else in real life.
- Non-consentual [sic] intimate imagery
- Someone is talking about, sharing, or otherwise promoting private and intimate images.
- Nudity or pornography
- Someone is talking about, sharing, or otherwise promoting nudity or pornography.
- Someone is using or otherwise promoting bad language.
- Terrorism or violent extremism
- Someone is talking about, promoting, or threatening with acts of terrorism or violent extremism for political, religious, ideological, or other reasons.
- Child sexual exploitation or abuse
- Additional comments can be entered to provide more details and information regarding the report.
- Added the
jukebox_stop_playgame event that the sculk sensor reacts to, with frequency value 0.
- Can now dance when a nearby jukebox is playing.
- If an allay is given an amethyst shard while dancing, it can "duplicate", creating another allay and consuming the shard.
- It has a 2.5 minute cooldown between each duplicaton.
- The newly created allay does not share the original allay's properties (such as custom name).
- Controlled by a
CanDuplicatetag (set to true by default).
- Chat styling
stylefield default value is no longer present in the JSON file for chat types.
- game_info.json now contains a narration setting by default.
- The social interactions screen is now available via the Pause screen when in a multiplayer game.
- Added 3 new icon for the report chat function in social_interactions.png.
jukebox_stop_playgame events into the
#warden_can_listengame event tags.
- 12 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.19
- MC-72687 – There are no shadows on text displayed within the action bar.
- MC-144043 – Trader llamas continue to spit after their target died.
- MC-146891 – Nitwit villager can have a profession.
- MC-177505 – Cured Villager can work at wrong workstation.
- MC-252082 – Loading server resource packs reloads twice when one is already loaded.
- From 1.19
- MC-249523 – Sky color is visible for a brief moment after applying Night Vision under Darkness effect.
- MC-250261 – Frogs can lay spawn on flowing water.
- MC-250267 – Frogs don't lay their spawn on waterlogged blocks.
- MC-252363 – Mobs that naturally spawn in with equipment will play the respective equipping noise.
- MC-252439 – Cured Villager trades are not refreshing.
- MC-252539 – Commands sending messages use formatting of regular chat in server logs.
- MC-252683 – Unexpected exception in the selector loop causing server lag.
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft Snapshot 22w24a" – Minecraft.net, June 15, 2022