Minecraft Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
April 20, 2022
- Added a new music disc fragment titled "5".
- Added a new music disc by Samuel Åberg titled "5".
- Can only be obtained through crafting by using 9 "Disc Fragment 5"s.
- Added unused painting
waterfrom Bedrock Edition.
doWardenSpawninggame rule, to control whether warden can be spawned or not, defaults to
- Added a heap memory allocation metric.
- Added new music, all by Lena Raine.[note 1]
- Added following block tag:
- Added following painting variant tag (new type):
- These paintings are placeable in survival mode.
- Now movable by pistons.
- Now plays sounds when picking up or releasing tadpoles.
- Raised health from 10 to 20 × 10.
- Lowered the delay after item throw from 5 seconds to 3 seconds.
- Raised item search range from 9 to 32.
- Changed movement speeds:
- Now slower when just wandering.
- Now faster when collecting items, going to the player or going to a note block.
- Changed throwing arc to make them hit their target more consistently.
- Now drop the item they were holding when dying.
- Are now unable to despawn if they are holding an item they have been given.
- Now make a sound when they toss an item.
- Now make a sound when they grow up into a frog.
- Atmospheric water color has been changed to a pale green tint.
- Updated LWJGL library to 3.3.1.
- The places where the following existing music can be played are changed:[note 2]
- "Stand Tall", "Wending", and "Infinite Amethyst" can no longer be played in the main menu.
- "Left to Bloom" and "One More Day" can no longer be played in the main menu, can be played in all types of forests, jungles, and old growth taigas.
- "Floating Dream" and "Comforting Memories" can be played in all types of forests, jungles, and old growth taigas.
- Removed the particle
- Randomized events predictability
- Following randomized events are now more predictable, and no longer have a possibility of extreme behaviors:
- Placement and velocity of things dropped from droppers or dispensers.
- Placement and velocity of items spawned from containers upon destroy.
follow_rangecomponent attribute for mobs.
- Velocity of horses spawned from skeleton traps.
- Blaze random position and randomized speed of blaze projectiles.
- Randomized portion of damage and velocity of arrows.
- Randomized flight pattern of firework rockets.
- Bobbing patterns and time until a fish for fishing rods.
#music_discsitem tag now includes the new
- 36 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.19
- MC-81870 – Editing entitydata of Painting does not reflect ingame until chunk reload.
- MC-111809 – Paintings unrender when entity data is updated rapidly.
- MC-121376 – Cannot bind "caps" key in control settings.
- MC-187188 – Painting NBT and registry contain a typo: "Motive" instead of "Motif".
- MC-226184 – Axolotls pathfinding to water can sometimes fall in wide holes.
- MC-228049 – Axolotl can't pathfind through open doors.
- MC-228174 – Axolotls try to pathfind through 2 tall walls.
- MC-244957 – "Search" Option in Social Interactions Screen is not labeled in the right order when using Tab ↹.
- MC-245001 – "Manage with Microsoft account" button in Social Interactions menu is not centered.
- MC-249169 – Paintings do not have their packet coordinates set on spawn.
- MC-249245 – Turtle can't pathfind through open doors.
- MC-249246 – Strider can't pathfind through open doors.
- From the 1.19 development versions
- MC-249084 – No sound is present for placing a Bucket of Tadpole.
- MC-249092 – Mangrove Stripped Log, Stripped Wood and Wood are in the incorrect order in the creative inventory.
- MC-249176 – Froglights are not visible on maps.
- MC-249193 – Frog can't pathfind through open doors.
- MC-249217 – Fluid level next to froglights is too low.
- MC-249265 – Some blocks cannot be placed on froglights.
- MC-249459 – Cactus is not destroyed by froglights.
- MC-249663 – The subtitles of some parrot imitation sounds are inconsistent with the original sounds' subtitles.
- MC-249679 – Incorrect activation of warden's sniffing animations and behavior.
- MC-249715 – Allays don't drop their held items upon death.
- MC-249766 – Allays can despawn after being given an item if they haven't picked up any items yet.
- MC-249790 – Allay follows and drops items for players in spectator mode.
- MC-249838 – Allays lose their idle animation once they start moving.
- MC-249855 – Parity Issue: Allays don't have a flying animation in Java.
- MC-249912 –
minecraft:ancient_city/city_center_3is one block shorter compared than the other ancient city centers.
- MC-249928 – Mangrove tree roots do not update blocks around them when generating.
- MC-250039 – Wardens can get angry at mobs outside world border.
- MC-250040 – Wardens can hear mobs beyond the world border.
- MC-250041 – Wardens can spawn outside of world border.
- MC-250044 – Observers don't detect mangrove roots when tree grows.
- MC-250094 – Wardens ignore
/killexecution whilst they're emerging or digging.
- MC-250095 – Wardens can spawn in very narrow places, causing them to suffocate.
- From the previous development version
- MC-250293 – The
allay_dustparticle is unused.
- MC-250294 – Parity Issue: Allays item detection range is significantly smaller than in Bedrock.
Videos made by slicedlime:
- Released to all 1.19 snapshots.
- Changed to all 1.19 snapshots.
- "Minecraft Snapshot 22w16a" – Minecraft.net, April 20, 2022