Minecraft Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
January 19, 2022
- Used to place a configured feature at a given location.
/placefeature <feature> [<pos>]
feature: The namespaced ID of a configured feature to place.
pos: The position to use as the origin for the feature placement.
- If omitted,
~ ~ ~is used.
- If omitted,
- Now contains the chunk position in the region file, and the name of this region file which the player is currently in, in the end of the "Chunk" row.
- Added Friulian.[note 1]
- Added the
- No longer gift wrapped around Christmas.
- Tweaked generation to generate more cohesively with the rest of the surrounding badlands.
- A seed of the number zero is no longer handled as a special case.
- Any spaces before/after an inputted seed will now be trimmed.
- Now uses a namespaced ID parameter.
- Moved the location of the player within a chunk from "Chunk" row, into the new square brackets at the end of the "Block" row.
- Upgrades log4j to 2.17.0.
- Powder snow is no longer part of the
- Snow blocks and powder snow are now part of the
- 46 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.18
- MC-72248 – Falling sand creates invisible blocks.
- MC-83938 – Standing on entities with solid collision boxes (shulkers, boats) kicks you for flying.
- MC-94025 – A world with seed 0 cannot be copied using the "Re-Create" option.
- MC-98727 – Server: Entering a boat/minecart/horse while going upwards from jumping causes a kick for flying.
- MC-111082 – Riding a boat with
NoGravityon a server without flight enabled causes kick for flying.
- MC-126772 – Underwater fog doesn't hide edge of chunks correctly at low render distances.
- MC-135989 – Kicked for flying using trident with riptide enchantment.
- MC-167763 – Blindness does not work underwater for certain graphics cards.
- MC-185545 – Knockback Resistance on players is still affected by chance.
- MC-185695 – Twisting vines don't reliably protect the player from fall damage.
- MC-205232 – Player can see farther in powder snow with blindness effect.
- MC-223834 – Pointed dripstone can form below some non-full (non-solid) blocks.
- MC-226359 – The Zero-Width Non-Joiner shows as a "ZWNJ" box.
- MC-229313 – Some blocks that negate fall damage don't reliably protect mobs at certain heights.
- MC-230905 – Sky background is visible on certain reduced fog situations.
- MC-233599 –
/spreadplayerscommand does not allow for negative "
- MC-235574 – Game crashes when replacing a block with a wall with blockstate
- MC-242331 – Entities are displayed faster than chunks.
- From 1.18
- MC-236693 – "Done" button in controls submenu is very low.
- MC-237262 – Crash report and tick profiling causes "
Failed to find module info for _" spam to log.
- MC-238114 – Meadow trees can spawn without bee nests.
- MC-238866 – Snow / powder snow can generate underwater.
- MC-239031 – Glitchy chunk rendering persists since 21w41a.
- MC-239436 – Broken culling in very long caves.
- MC-240559 – JFR JSON report's
bytesPerSecondis incorrectly calculated.
- MC-241152 – Powder snow is part of
#goat_spawnable_on block tag/ goats can spawn on powder snow.
- MC-241205 – Sandstone generates 2-5 layers instead of 3-8 layers.
- MC-242010 – Snow blocks, powder snow aren't a part of
#azalea_root_replaceable/ rooted dirt can't replace snow blocks and powder snow.
- MC-242543 – Suffocation always uses the entity head center position for predicate and collision box.
- MC-242709 – Pointed dripstone clusters create holes in the ground when generating in aquifers.
- MC-243015 – Falling blocks at chunk generation cause tons of entities and (client-side) lag.
- MC-243196 – Driver view angle resets when another player enters or exits boat.
- MC-243245 – Unable to select "What is Realms?" button using Tab ↹.
- MC-243489 – Console spam:
Skipping update for removed player.
- MC-243619 – Raid waves can spawn outside of simulation distance.
- MC-244164 – Upgrade to 1.18 makes chests invisible and empty.
- From 1.18.1
- MC-244174 – Fog effect for void, blindness, water, lava and powder snow is cylindrical.
- MC-245345 – Crash when reloading chunks.
- MC-245347 – Flying with an elytra and colliding with floating flowing water sometimes doesn't reset fall damage.
- MC-245406 – Memory leak leading to crashes when loading pre-1.18 chunks.
- MC-245416 – Baby turtles suffocate on soul sand.
- MC-246445 – Game crashes when dispenser with shears is used on non-beehive block in
- MC-246449 – Game crashes when villager tries to open non-door in
- MC-246464 – Game crashes when dispensing a bone meal in a warm ocean and there is a block with no facing block state in
- MC-247415 – Game crashes if coral related block tags are empty during coral reef generation.
- MC-248316 – Minecraft server 1.18.1 crashes with
OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space.
Videos made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft Snapshot 22w03a" – Minecraft.net, January 19, 2022
- Also available for versions since 21w37a.