April 7, 2021
- Added waxed variants of oxidized copper, cut copper, and their variants.
- Added raw iron, raw copper and raw gold.
- Added waxed oxidized cut copper stairs and slabs to the
slabsblock and item tags, respectively.
- Added raw gold to the
- 20 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.17
- MC-73104 – Server address field editing bug.
- MC-207173 – Entering only colons into the multiplayer "Direct Connection" menu and pressing ↵ Enter crashes the game.
- From the 1.17 development versions
- MC-203854 – Fishing rod texture always looks like it has been cast when in the player's hand.
- MC-210155 – Command block output no longer is displayed immediately after running a command.
- MC-213665 – Crash upon attempting to generate a world with a height of 0 blocks.
- MC-214287 – Crash upon entering a nether portal when
logical_heightis set to 0 and
min_yis set to 80 or greater.
- MC-214823 – Ice spikes can generate in caves.
- MC-215120 – World-gen datapacks can cause crashes when first generating world.
- MC-216649 – Default type surface builders don't generate below y=50.
- MC-216697 – Having
min_yset to lower than -64 causes either a crash or the world not to behave correctly if the height limit wasn't modified.
- MC-217702 – Game crashes (
ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException) during world feature placement / decoration.
- MC-218669 – Mineshafts don't connect to the caves ceiling in case of a lava lake and are floating.
- MC-219849 – Fishing does not animate or render the rod, line or bobber anymore.
- MC-220054 – Crafting preview for furnaces/blast furnaces cycle through Deepslate Copper, Emerald & Coal Ore.
- MC-220066 – Barrels can be duplicated by blowing them up while they are open.
- MC-220652 –
IndexOutOfBoundexception hard crash when loading a simple custom dimension datapack.
- From the previous development version
- MC-221549 – Parity Issue: there is no waxed oxidized copper.
- MC-221553 – The end dimension generates differently than it did previously.
- MC-221586 – Excessive pillager spawning in pillager outposts.
- MC-221673 – Ocean monuments are completely empty.
Videos made by slicedlime:
- This version has the same data version as Combat Test 8b, even though these versions should not be compatible with each other.
- "Minecraft Snapshot 21w14a" – Minecraft.net, April 7, 2021