July 15, 2020
- Added an
angleparameter for setting the default facing angle of a respawning player.
- The attack animations of unarmed pillagers and vindicators have been changed.
worldgen/noise_settingscan now contain noise configurations.
- 22 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.16
- MC-153230 – Players in spectator mode can stop minecarts.
- MC-157774 – Bouncing off side of blocks while creative flying.
- MC-158735 – Pillagers without crossbows hold their arm up in a way that may be offensive to some people.
- MC-166718 – Mobs no longer suffocate inside of soul sand, farmland, or grass paths.
- MC-176778 – Camera is reset when a block reappears due to high server latency.
- MC-176836 – Unarmed vindicators raise their arm in an offensive way when attacking.
- From 1.16
- MC-185019 – Worldgen settings with empty
structuresparameter generates all structures extremely frequently.
- MC-189788 – Certain mobs in boats sometimes take drowning damage while the boat is moving.
- MC-190559 – Baby striders do not die when it is raining and they are in lava.
- MC-190875 – Creating a custom superflat world with a structure that cannot generate in a given biome, then running
/locateon that structure, softlocks the game.
- MC-191031 – Players in spectator mode can interact with boats.
- From 1.16.1
- MC-191623 – Ender dragon battle music does not stop after the ender dragon has been defeated.
- MC-192021 – Enchantment glint effect on transparent blocks not properly rendered on Fabulous graphics.
- From the 1.16.2 development versions
- MC-193560 – Enchantment glint does not render on elytra in specific circumstances.
- MC-193662 – Player flying in creative mode that is slightly above blocks when they sneak-jump are restrained to that block.
- From the previous development version
- MC-194173 – Hitboxes are rendered offset while picking up items or experience on graphics settings Fast and Fancy.
- MC-194200 – Birch trees are not generated correctly in the birch forest and birch forest hills biomes.
- MC-194220 – Totems of undying give Fire Resistance II instead of the maximum Fire Resistance I.
- MC-194257 – Several instances of
snowybeing misspelled as
- MC-194298 – Bone meal cannot create flowers.
- MC-194300 – Structure data of pillager outposts, villages, and bastion remnants get lost when updating a world to 20w28a.
- MC-194464 –
large_oak_foliage_placerincorrectly serializes to
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft Snapshot 20w29a" – Minecraft.net, July 15, 2020