Minecraft Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
July 1, 2020
- Added piglin brute spawn eggs.
- Stronger variants of piglins that wield golden axes.
- Are always hostile towards players, unlike piglins.
- Have 50 × 25 health.
- Only spawn during world generation in bastion remnants.
- Contains mycelium, podzol, and crimson and warped nylium.
- Used to determine which blocks mushrooms can be placed on and which blocks huge mushrooms can grow on, even if the light level is high.
- Can now be placed and grown on both types of nylium.
- Can now be leashed.
- Now spawn piglin brutes on world generation.
- Normal piglins still spawn.
- Piglin brutes are now used for the "Monster Hunter" advancement and count toward the "Monsters Hunted" advancement.
- Dropping resource packs into the menu now updates the list of resource packs without needing a reload.
- Data packs can now have a pack.png in the root folder, and will display it in the data pack menu.
- 28 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.16
- MC-1058 – A dragon head is invisible if the entity wearing it is not in view.
- MC-2404 – Stepping down while sneaking allows falling off of blocks.
- MC-49476 – NBT
HideFlagsdoes not hide "Dyed" on leather armor.
- MC-68487 – Player heads of the same player always have the same skin texture, even if the saved texture data is different.
- MC-97507 – Using item which modifies the held item shows "Gear equips" subtitle.
- MC-145691 – Binding "Open/Close Inventory" to Tab ↹ only opens the inventory.
- MC-150417 – Some items get stuck in soul sand when there is liquid above the soul sand.
- MC-160723 – Bamboo crouch sliding off.
- MC-180447 – Game crashes when placing player head down.
- From 1.16
- MC-171739 – Weeping and twisting vines, bamboo, and kelp can be replaced by "saplings" by breaking and placing the block at the same time.
- MC-174762 – Villager iron golem respawn timer is reset when the chunk is reloaded.
- MC-177941 – Twisting and weeping vines always have an age of 0 when placed by a player.
- MC-178729 – Red and brown mushrooms cannot be grown into huge mushrooms on nylium, while they can on all other "grass" blocks.
- MC-182652 – Ruined portals do not always generate with a chest.
- MC-183663 – Farmer villagers do not compost correctly.
- MC-183743 – Iron golem overpopulation bug.
- MC-185274 – Subtitles still show "Gear equips" when eating in snapshot 20w21a or newer.
- MC-188473 – Resource pack screen no longer updates when adding or removing resource packs.
- MC-188969 – Having a suspicious stew in a player’s inventory prevents any type of suspicious stew from going into their inventory when milking a brown mooshroom.
- MC-189909 –
player_interacted_with_entitydoes not trigger if there is only one item and the item gets consumed.
- MC-190021 – Trying to mount a pig or strider while sneaking plays the hand animation.
- MC-190266 – Players and other entities can catch on fire after logging on while riding a strider in lava.
- MC-190274 – Collecting liquids in bottles in creative mode is inconsistent with the new creative mode bucket mechanics.
- MC-190849 – Slime blocks can only push entities 5 blocks high instead of 6 blocks high as in 1.15.2.
- MC-191467 – Resource packs screen is not updated in real time when packs are dropped in the folder.
- From 1.16.1
- MC-191915 – While in a boat the elytra does not show as enchanted.
- MC-191953 – End gateway occasionally fails to teleport player to/from the End islands.
- MC-192894 – Transparency layers lose their auxiliary depth buffer ID when resized.
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft Snapshot 20w27a" – Minecraft.net, July 1, 2020