Minecraft Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
February 14, 2020
- Added the piglin spawn egg.
- Added baby hoglins.
- Spawn in crimson forests and nether wastes biomes.
- Randomly spawns with golden sword or crossbow.
- Adults are hostile; babies are passive.
- The player can barter with them by right-clicking with golden ingots or drop them on the ground, which makes them drop at least one item or block.
- Common barters (10⁄109 or about 9.17%) are 1–4 soul sand, 1–4 brown mushrooms, 1–4 red mushrooms, 1–4 crimson fungi, 1–4 nether bricks, 3–8 flint, or 4–12 rotten flesh.
- Uncommon barters (5⁄109 or about 4.59%) are 1 shroomlight, 1 fire charge, 4–12 gravel, 2–5 porkchops, 2–7 leather, or 1–2 warped fungi.
- Rare barters (2⁄109 or about 1.83%) are 2–4 glowstone dust, 1–3 magma cream, or 2–4 ender pearls.
- Very rare barters (1⁄109 or about 0.92%) are 1 warped nylium, 1–4 quartz, or 1 obsidian.
- Attack adult hoglins sometimes.
- Baby piglins do not attack and adult piglins will not attack baby hoglins.
- Attack wither skeletons.
- Avoid soul fire, soul fire torches, soul fire lanterns, and zombie pigmen.
- Prefer to hunt and fight in groups.
- Will convert to a zombie pigman when in the Overworld.
- Added block tag
- Added block tag
- Added block tag
- Added item tag
- Added text which was missing for a death message and was displaying a raw translation string - what it says exactly is unknown.
- Added the zombified piglin entity texture.
- Added the leather, chainmail, iron, golden, diamond and netherite helmet textures used for piglins.
- Netherite blocks can be used as the base of a beacon and netherite ingots can be used as the fuel for a beacon.
- Now have an animated texture.
- Removed the wood colors from the texture.
- Changed the texture of the hoglin spawn egg.
- Using a spawn egg on a mob that doesn't have a baby variant now spawns an adult of that mob type.
- Attack players on sight.
- Drop pork and sometimes leather.
- Breed when fed crimson fungi.
- Are hunted by adult piglins sometimes.
- Are not hunted by baby piglins and baby hoglins are not hunted at all.
- Move away from placed warped fungi.
- Have new sounds.
- Can now be summoned using soul soil in the base.
- Piglins and hoglins will now count towards the Monster Hunter and Monsters Hunted advancements.
- 37 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.16
- MC-64871 – Cannot sleep while on fire, even with fire resistance.
- MC-65951 – Armor stands fall through fences.
- MC-75328 –
/cleardoes not clear items in the inventory crafting grid.
- MC-79944 – Various statistics overflow at 32-bit integer limit.
- MC-89043 – Slime blocks moved by pistons often fail to bounce up the player.
- MC-93813 – Snow golems throwing snowballs play arrow shooting sound.
- MC-94094 – Snow golems do not drop their pumpkin when sheared.
- MC-94730 – Endermen become passive when teleporting randomly during the day while being aggressive.
- MC-123453 – Armor stands can't be placed in a 1 block high space if the
Small:1b" is set.
- MC-132967 – Mushrooms show as green dots on map.
- MC-133088 – Missing translation string
- MC-135034 – Burning mobs are extinguished by snow in cold biomes, but not in snowy biomes.
- MC-136063 – Incorrect spacing for "
- MC-148067 – Snow golems are damaged by snowfall in mountain and cold biomes.
- MC-155977 – Enchanting a book makes the book lose its name.
- MC-159672 – Vex will occasionally try to attack the player in creative/spectator.
- MC-160053 – Enderman keeps following the player after becoming neutral/passive.
- MC-166245 – No sound for shearing snow golems.
- MC-167561 – All players can make a dog stand up or sit down.
- MC-167692 – Infested blocks do not spawn silverfish when blown up.
- MC-172025 – Several misrotated blocks in
- From the previous development version
- MC-170816 – Debug pie chart freezes in place when closing the F3 menu and stays there.
- MC-170846 – Stacked walls create pillars when they should not, depending on the order of placement.
- MC-170848 – Hoglin and zombie pigman spawn eggs look identical.
- MC-170849 – Hoglin's hitbox is way too small.
- MC-170852 – Breaking a warped or crimson doors drops two items in Survival mode.
- MC-170853 – Cannot spawn baby hoglin using spawn eggs on adult hoglin.
- MC-170862 – Soul "lights" do not update walls.
- MC-170869 – Soul fire lantern animation missing.
- MC-170881 – Fire does not burn items.
- MC-170886 – Alt + F3 debug graph no longer functions.
- MC-170899 – Netherite cannot power beacons.
- MC-170939 – Walls do not create pillars with string or tripwire above.
- MC-170951 – Cannot teleport entities outside of the world.
- MC-171023 – Walls do not stack properly in some directions when placed next to blocks.
- MC-171211 – Observers no longer detect a piston base starting to retract.
- MC-171333 – Killing a hoglin does not grant the Monster Hunter or Monsters Hunted advancements.
Video made by slicedlime:
- 20w07a was released on a Friday, which almost never happens with a first snapshot.
- This is first snapshot to be released on Valentine's Day.
- "Minecraft Snapshot 20w07a" – Minecraft.net, February 14, 2020