Minecraft Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
November 14, 2019
- Command suggestions are now narrated if the narrator is turned to system or all.
- Tweaked contrast for text colors.
- 11 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.15
- MC-38779 – Thin black stripes over mooshrooms / iron golems / enderman / falling block with mipmapping.
- MC-86619 – Hand moves up and down when switching between empty slots.
- MC-112995 – Cannot use items while looking at armor stand.
- MC-114576 – Blocks with flat textures held by player in third person view, villager / iron golem or enderman have z-fighting.
- MC-119078 – Glowing is not working for some entities.
- From the 1.15 development versions
- MC-161874 – Scoreboard sidebar text is partially transparent.
- MC-163404 – Inner parts of slime blocks and honey blocks disappear while the block is moved by a piston.
- MC-165521 – Thrown items are rotated incorrectly when using the third person camera from the front.
- Fixed a crash when bees forgot about a flower position.
- Fixed a crash when an invalid biome was specified for a superflat world.
- Fixed a crash when tab completing names in the chat.
Video made by slicedlime:
- 19w46b was released exactly 3 years after the Exploration Update.
- "Minecraft Snapshot 19w46b" – Minecraft.net, November 14, 2019