November 7, 2019
- Added the
- Now crafted with wooden slabs (like in Bedrock Edition), instead of fences and wooden planks.
- Bees will now search up to 10 blocks away from itself in all directions to find a nest/hive to claim.
- No longer imitate endermen.
- The advancement "Take Aim" can now be unlocked by damaging an entity with a spectral arrow.
- The composter recipe now unlocks with wooden slabs instead of wooden fences.
- Shield pattern textures now use alpha level for determining what gets the color, instead of the brightness (i.e., textures no longer store transparency as black).
- Changed the unused textures for the Java Edition 1.13 menu panorama to be 1×1 pixels.
- Removed textures for customized world type preset icons, except Isles.
- Grass and foliage tints no longer vary within a biome, with the exception of swamps.
- 80 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.15
- MC-3591 – Cured zombie villagers do not drop picked up items.
- MC-24336 – Withers are harmed by the explosions of their wither skulls.
- MC-58177 – Night vision rendered darker and orange when nearing light sources with brightness on moody.
- MC-94013 – End stone bricks are less durable than end stone and destroyed by the ender dragon.
- MC-117635 – Rear legs of sitting tamed wolf are displayed hovering.
- MC-133877 – Extreme lag from decaying leaves.
- MC-149181 – Biome blend causes massive stuttering when loading chunks or when placing/breaking blocks.
- MC-149343 – Chunk block lag when a tall spruce tree is grown in that chunk.
- MC-152159 – Players can hit the dragon during its death animation.
- MC-152683 – Spectral arrow does not count for "Take Aim" achievement.
- MC-153334 – Cured villagers sell bookshelves for 1 emerald and buy books for 1 emerald, allowing players to easily get an unlimited amount of emeralds.
- MC-153697 – Iron golems will occasionally attack players in creative/spectator mode.
- MC-155289 – Mob spawning rate in the Overworld is reduced.
- MC-155758 – Endermen do not pick up non-collidable blocks.
- MC-159496 – Player death uses incorrect sound event.
- MC-160177 – Block breaking animation does not show for other players.
- MC-161002 – Endermen do not turn to face the player when looked at.
- MC-162905 – Kelp naturally generates with age too low.
- MC-164397 – Birches no longer generate in dark forest biome.
- From the 1.15 development versions
- MC-159350 – Bees freeze if they cannot execute their current AI task / bees do not seem to have a wandering AI.
- MC-159368 – Bees do not follow players holding tall flowers.
- MC-159410 – Bees with
NoAIcan get angry.
- MC-159418 – Bees do not update their home hive even if there are empty hives nearby.
- MC-159447 – Bees occasionally get stuck on fences, fence gates, and walls.
- MC-159514 – Bees are flying back to original nest.
- MC-159576 – Yiddish is displayed left-to-right instead of right-to-left.
- MC-159646 – Bees get stuck on cocoa beans.
- MC-159648 – Bees can claim hives behind walls.
- MC-159803 – Bees wander too far from their nest and get lost.
- MC-160291 – Bees leave their nest/hive when it is sheared or used to fill bottles, even there is a campfire below it and it is night time.
- MC-160978 – Foxes do not consume food anymore.
- MC-161009 – Bee nests and hives drop-in Creative mode even if
/gamerule doTileDropsis set to
- MC-161277 – Graphics card information displays method calls on the debug/F3 screen.
- MC-161302 – Banners appear blank white for a split of a second when placing them.
- MC-161849 – Items in inventory, subtitles, background, chat, notifications on the screen and game menu are darker and have a blue tint when players have the night vision effect.
- MC-161896 – Some transparent items make transparent blocks and beacon beams do not render behind them.
- MC-161923 – Breaking animation is rendered behind water and nether portals.
- MC-161926 – Breaking animation is more transparent when mining ice or stained glass.
- MC-161927 – Pillagers do not have any arms if they are not carrying a crossbow.
- MC-161948 – Models with alpha channels do not render all faces consistently.
- MC-161976 – Enchanted trident loses enchanted glint when thrown into the ground.
- MC-162013 – Player model in inventory is affected by light level.
- MC-162078 – Bees cannot pathfind if they are submerged in water.
- MC-162279 – Beacon beam loses color at high altitudes.
- MC-162338 – Entity shadows do not display properly on transparent blocks.
- MC-162368 – Burning mobs are no longer bright.
- MC-162519 – Block hitboxes are rendered transparent.
- MC-162569 – Placing torches in water causes serious lag and stuttering.
- MC-162736 – Text cursor disappears when editing sign text.
- MC-162808 – Poppies are positioned incorrectly when held by an iron golem.
- MC-163012 – Bees no longer have an animation while pollinating flowers.
- MC-163048 – Barrier particle changes to a random texture after changing resource pack.
- MC-163054 – Bee Flower tracking/pollination AI broken.
- MC-163064 – Character skin is too dark in inventory.
- MC-163079 – Chunk borders are rendered in front of all non-transparent blocks.
- MC-163084 – Beacon beam lighting depends on viewing angle.
- MC-163113 – Placing a banner cause an error in the game output.
- MC-163144 – World border is rendered in front of all non-transparent blocks.
- MC-163233 – Entity shadows render in front of block hitboxes.
- MC-163242 – Blocks on armor stands render shadows based on camera vector.
- MC-163282 – Shadows are z-fighting when riding an entity.
- MC-163353 – Left wings and legs of the ender dragon are shaded darker than right wings and legs.
- MC-163412 – Elder guardian particle is rendering too dark.
- MC-163789 – Mysterious blinking pixels when in lava.
- MC-163854 – Breaking animation is flipped horizontally on some sides.
- MC-163870 – Advancements menu still is not clipped properly on small GUI scale.
- MC-164012 – 3D inventory models transformed into 2D inventory models have a non-transparent background.
- MC-164020 – Bees are not taking pollen from tall flowers anymore.
- MC-164070 – Dispensed armor stands only face south.
- MC-164114 – Falling blocks no longer support glowing effect.
- MC-164121 – Entities in spawners are rendered too dark.
- MC-164289 – Entity shadows cause clouds behind them to not render.
- MC-164448 – While trading with villagers, the experience progress bar shoots beyond the GUI.
- MC-164485 – Superflat preset icons cause text to not render.
- MC-164514 – Blazes and ghasts can light campfires even when
- From the previous development version
- MC-164732 – When lighting a campfire below a beehive, the campfire does not light up and instead, the hive starts to burn.
- MC-164759 – Potions held by witches float above their arm.
- MC-164778 – Parrots can still imitate endermen.
- Private issues
Video made by slicedlime:
- Unlike most of the first-of-the-week snapshots, this was released on a Thursday instead of Wednesday, similar to the snapshots before 14w26a.
- "Minecraft Snapshot 19w45a" – Minecraft.net, November 7, 2019