September 4, 2019
- Whether the player should take damage when drowning.
- Whether the player should take fall damage.
- Whether the player should take fire damage.
- Will now ring if powered with a redstone signal.
- Firework rockets dispensed from a dispenser now travel in the direction they were fired.
- Now dry out when placed in the Nether.
- Now restore 1.2 saturation instead of 9.6.
- Are now affected by the Bane of Arthropods enchantment.
- Changed textures of nectar-covered bees to have consistent amounts of honey.
- Obfuscation maps are now published with all future versions of the game, including this one.
- Does not change the existing restrictions on what may or may not be done with game code or assets.
- Links to the obfuscation mappings are included in the version's accompanying .json file.
- Biome information now is stored in sixty-four 4×4 arrays, allowing biomes to be changed based on height; previously, biome values corresponded to only the X and Z coordinates.
- The Biomes array in the Level tag for each chunk now contains 1024 integers instead of 256. Each number in the array is the biome for a 4x4x4 volume in the chunk. These 4×4×4 volumes are arranged by Z, then X, then Y. That is, the first 4×4 values in the array are for the 16×16 chunk, at Y-levels 0–3, the next 4×4 is for Y-levels 4–7, etc.
- 21 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.15
- MC-117914 – Entities crossing dimensions through nether portal causes tremendous lag.
- MC-158677 – Ender dragon freezes the server if there is no end stone in the end.
- MC-158978 – "Create New World" button in the world creation menu is enabled after returning from the world customize menu, allowing world names to be left blank.
- From the 1.15 development versions
- MC-159359 – Dispensers ignore honey level when collecting honey from hives/nests.
- MC-159370 – Bees suffocate when against a solid block ceiling.
- MC-159383 – Copying a bee nest/hive with NBT duplicates the bees inside of it as well, causing multiple bees with the same UUID to exist in the same world at the same time.
- MC-159385 – Bees are not affected by Bane of Arthropods enchantment.
- MC-159395 – Honey level of bee hives does not increase, as opposed to bee nests.
- MC-159424 – Hostile bees will not sting the player if they have a flower in their hand.
- MC-159441 – Bees stay leashed when leaving a bee hive, despite having dropped their lead when entering it, thus duplicating the lead.
- MC-159515 – Bees do not sleep at night.
- MC-159518 – Bees stop their animations when standing still, even when still in the air.
- MC-159558 – Bees attempt to sting the player even after they have already stung the player.
- MC-159560 – Semi-transparent pixels on bee textures.
- MC-159584 – When a bee nest/hive with a bee inside is destroyed on creative, the bees inside disappear.
- MC-159743 – Bee textures have inconsistent amounts of nectar.
- MC-159880 – Bee duplicate passenger entities when entering and leaving hives.
- MC-160008 – Drinking honey bottles does not immediately make a sound.
- From the previous development version
- MC-160254 – Bees do not pollinate lilacs, rose bushes or peonies.
- Private issues
- MC-140507 – Overloading a chunk with data will cause it to revert to its old state.
- MC-159419 – Custom beehive item can be used to spawn any entity, including command blocks.
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft Snapshot 19w36a" – Minecraft.net, September 4, 2019