March 14, 2019
- Auto-Jump is now also listed in accessibility settings.
- Transparency setting is now labeled "Chat Text Opacity" instead of "Chat Opacity".
- Reverted name from "Cocoa" back to "Cocoa Beans".
- 11 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.14
- MC-133013 – The parrot does not imitate the sound of the guardian.
- From the 1.14 development versions
- MC-137769 – Pillager rotation is broken.
- MC-140180 – Unable to create villages in end / nether
- MC-141030 – Arrow drops while using crossbow on a horse moving forward.
- MC-141275 – Splash potions and lingering potions are ineffective when they are shot from a dispenser.
- MC-142469 – Cocoa Beans were named Cocoa.
- From the previous development version
- MC-145676 – Titles and action bars ignore text background transparency setting.
- MC-145694 – Crash:
"java.lang.IllegalStateException: POI never registered at eu"when opening certain block entities.
- MC-145695 – Several crop items use block translation.
- MC-145735 – Villagers not sleeping on the bed correctly.
- MC-145796 – Sleeping villagers don't wake up after being teleported.
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft Snapshot 19w11b" – Minecraft.net, March 13, 2019