Minecraft Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
December 5, 2018
- Commonly found in taiga, taiga hills, and taiga mountains biomes.
- Rarely found in snowy taiga, snowy taiga hills and snowy taiga mountains biomes.
- Can be planted from sweet berries.
- Have 4 stages of growth: 'sapling', 'no berries', 'some berries', and 'full berries'.
- Drop 1–2 berries in younger stage, 2–3 in full growth stage.
- They're harvested with right-click.
- Support bonemeal usage.
- They slow movement of all mobs in all stages of growth.
- Any mob can stand inside them, but they deal damage similar to a cactus if the mob isn't standing still, as long as the bush has grown past the 'sapling' stage.
- Fill 2 () hunger points.
- Can be planted in the ground and will grow into sweet berry bushes.
- Added new loot table function:
- Copies NBT from source to item tags.
source: can be
- List of copy operations:
source: source path (same as
target: target path.
append(for lists), or
merge; for compound tags.
- List of copy operations:
entity: source of profile (will do nothing if it's not a player).
- Added new death messages for when a player dies from moving through a sweet berry bush.
<player> was poked to death by a sweet berry bush
<player> was poked to death by a sweet berry bush whilst trying to escape <entity>
- Updated savanna villages.
- Changed the maximum Bad Omen level for a maximum-strength raid to 5.
- Kill leaders to increase Bad Omen level.
- There are now two waves per Bad Omen level.
- The player now has to complete a wave before the next one starts.
- Illager beasts can now be part of every wave.
- The raid boss bar will now slowly fill up when a raid is triggered or when a wave is cleared.
- 18 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.14
- MC-68565 – Monsters spawn at daytime at y=256 and don't burn.
- MC-72809 – Entities do not have shadows at y=256.
- MC-111480 – Firework boosting doesn't work in the first world loaded after a game start or if player has entity id 0.
- MC-125051 – Incorrect structure names in advancements cause
- MC-139712 – Copying one half of unrecognized Unicode character crashes client.
- From the 1.14 development versions
- MC-137688 – A firework rocket shot by a crossbow doesn't explode on entities.
- MC-137848 – Shulker boxes don't drop when mined by hand.
- MC-138067 – Replacing filled jukebox drops record.
- MC-138641 – Shulker boxes no longer retain "
Lock" nbt when being broken.
- MC-139555 –
/data modifycopies source nbt to destination nbt as reference.
- MC-139703 – Pillagers once again have glitched arms.
- MC-139732 – Villager trade menu not opening outside of a village.
- MC-139886 – Pillagers don't spawn with the banners at pillager outposts.
- MC-139935 – Infinite loop when a raid is searching for a spawn position.
- MC-139979 – Raid never finishes if raid mobs aren't killed by player.
- MC-139993 – When players in peaceful mode walk into the village, can still trigger a raid.
- MC-139994 – Raid never finishes if the player is set to peaceful mode when subjected to raids.
- MC-140113 – Raid bar will not decrease when raid mobs walked into the nether portal, end portal or end gateway.
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft Snapshot 18w49a" – Minecraft.net, December 5, 2018