November 21, 2018
- Are structures related to pillagers, separate from illager patrols.
- Spawn pillagers.
- They have loot chests at the top, and minor structures around the main tower.
- Can be found in any biome a village can be generated in.
- Use the jigsaw block for generation.
- Triggered when a player inflicted with Bad Omen enters a village.
- Pillagers, vindicators, evokers, witches and illager beasts can appear as part of the raids.
- Raid progress bar once a village has been entered is displayed like the ender dragon health bar, decreases on pillager kills.
- Shows remaining mobs near the end.
- Mobs appear in waves if effect has higher level.
- Include witches and evokers on later waves.
- Bad Omen
- Acquired by killing an illager patrol leader (an illager wearing a banner on its head).
- Changed the textures of all logs, planks gold and diamond blocks, glowstone, nether bricks, and red sand and sandstone, as well as other blocks.
- Minor changes to regular, mossy, cracked, and chiseled stone bricks; and wheat crops.
- Will now break down doors.
- Will now spawn in raids.
- Are less common.
- Can locate pillager outposts.
- 10 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.14
- MC-104889 – Grass fades under stairs and top slabs
- MC-121759 – Item particle command doesn't work with shields
- MC-130847 – Potion effect level not showing past level IV - Affects Turtle Master
- From the 1.14 development versions
- MC-138075 – Dying Shulker Boxes Doesn't work
- MC-138797 – Eating block entities makes lava particles
- MC-138918 – Update light packet uses the wrong mask for empty block light
- MC-139126 – Couldn't load chunk log spam
- From the previous development version
- MC-139374 – Leashes glitching out
- MC-139377 – End cities can spawn in empty space and on the main island
- Private issues
Video made by slicedlime:
- This snapshot, being the seventh for 1.14, was released in the same week of the year as the seventh snapshot of the previous major update, 17w47b.
- "Minecraft Snapshot 18w47a" – Minecraft.net, November 21, 2018
- "Check out planks & logs! Let me know what you think." – @JasperBoerstra on Twitter, November 21, 2018
- "Minecraft 1.14 / 1.13 Texture Comparison" – texturecomparison.myportfolio.com.