Minecraft Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
May 31, 2018
- F3 debug overlay now shows the fluid the player is looking at, separately from blocks.
- Tab completing coordinates will now complete each part separately.
- 13 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.13
- MC-107840 – You can place blocks behind the shulker box when it's closing
- MC-122257 – Item name above hotbar appears every time the durability of the item gets changed
- MC-126084 – Cape render when sprinting underwater.
- From the 1.13 development versions
- MC-122592 – Coordinate tab-completion doesn't complete all 3 axes separately.
- MC-124686 –
/teleport's rotational arguments use sender's rotation rather than context's rotation.
- MC-125102 – Surface caves and lakes in snowy biomes generate without the snow
- MC-125134 – Server crashes while generating new chunks –
java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: We are asking a region for a chunk out of bound
- MC-128860 – Water source block gets destroyed when water flows on top of it.
- MC-129254 – Game crashes when hovering over an item with unknown block tag(s) in the
- MC-130453 – Snapshot 18w22a Fatal Error Chunk Loading on Server
- From the previous development version
- MC-130481 – Missing translation string
- MC-130483 – Difficulty filling up buckets.
- Private issues
Video made by slicedlime:
- This is the last version to use the panoramic background from Beta 1.8.
- "Minecraft Snapshot 18w22a" – Minecraft.net, May 31, 2018