Minecraft Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
May 29, 2018
- Improved performance with animated textures.
- Version exclusive: Bark blocks now follow identical placement rules to logs and other such blocks. As such, the texture was changed later.
- Usernames tab-complete again in regular chat.
- All command feedback messages are now translatable.
- 17 issues fixed
- From the 1.13 development versions
- MC-122626 – Unable to tab-complete player names outside of commands.
- MC-124206 – Opening language selection crashes if resource pack specifying non-existent language is loaded
- MC-124312 – Snow layers on grass blocks don't make grass snowy unless manually placed.
- MC-125862 – Command error messages are hardcoded.
- MC-127142 – Failed to create block entity DUMMY (path of location:
- MC-128276 – Water is not tinted next to glass.
- MC-128933 – Waterlogged blocks spread water to other waterlogged blocks
- MC-129249 – Sea pickles don't need a support block
- MC-129358 – Flowing water acts like air.
- MC-129486 – Fog in flowing water does not have color
- MC-129720 – There is no sound when player places sea pickle or turtle egg in sea pickle or turtle egg
- MC-130140 – Blocks not converting correctly from 1.12.2 to current snapshot
- MC-130345 – Name tags display incorrectly when upgrading from 1.12.2
- MC-130397 – Items with custom names stored in containers don't upgrade properly
- MC-130400 – All maps become "Map #0" when upgrading
- MC-130422 – Item frame drops when you load a world from 1.12.2
- From the previous development version
- MC-130424 – Stack overflow after opening a 18w21b world in 18w22a.
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft Snapshot 18w22a" – Minecraft.net, May 29, 2018