Java Edition 18w09a
March 1, 2018
- Comes in 5 colors: blue, pink, purple, red, yellow
- Turns into dead coral when placed out of the water.
- Dead coral cannot be revived.
- Only obtainable in the creative inventory.
- Come in many different shapes and sizes.
- Cold ruins can be found in cold and frozen ocean biomes regardless of depth.
- Warm ruins can be found in warm, lukewarm, and deep lukewarm ocean biomes.
- Can generate alone or as part of a big ruined village.
- Can also generate out of the water, slightly underground or slightly above sea level.
- No longer spawn in the End.
- Will now despawn during daytime.
- Added the vanilla block and item tag
minecraft:water_hackedtag now includes chests.
- Optimized particle rendering slightly
- 6 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.13
- MC-118324 – One of magenta dye recipes is unlocked via getting Ink Sac
- MC-118416 – Recipe for bowl not unlocked until bowl or mushrooms are obtained
- From the 1.13 development versions
- MC-125141 – Witch huts generated by new world generator don't spawn witches
- MC-125451 – Crash when logging into multiplayer without logging into singleplayer first
- From the previous development version
- MC-126111 – Furnaces don't award recipes or experience when output is taken after a reload
- MC-126150 – Furnaces don't account for multiple recipes with the same output when giving experience and smelting recipes
Video made by slicedlime:
- Unlike most of the first-of-the-week snapshots, this was released on a Thursday instead of Wednesday, similar to the snapshots before 14w26a.
- "Minecraft Snapshot 18w09a" – Minecraft.net, March 1, 2018