January 31, 2018
18w05a is the sixteenth snapshot released for Java Edition 1.13. Although this is the first snapshot to be released after the decision was made to include the Update Aquatic features in 1.13, this snapshot did not contain any Update Aquatic features.
- Basic entity selector suggestions in the command UI.
- A warning now is logged for ambiguous commands.
/bossbar create <id> <name>will create a boss bar.
idis used to target the boss bar and is in the form
namespace:name, for example:
foo:bar. If no
namespaceis specified it defaults to
nameis the display name of the boss bar and only accepts a JSON text component.
/bossbar set <id> name <name>will change the display name of the boss bar.
/bossbar set <id> color (blue|green|pink|purple|red|white|yellow)will change the color of the text (if no color was specified as part of a text component) and the boss bar, defaults to
/bossbar set <id> style (notched_10|notched_12|notched_20|notched_6|progress)will change the style of the boss bar, defaults to
notchedwill set the amount of segments.
progresswill set the amount of segments to 1.
/bossbar set <id> value <value>will change the current value of the boss bar, defaults to
/bossbar set <id> max <max>will change the maximum value of the boss bar, defaults to
/bossbar set <id> visible <visible>will change the visibility of the boss bar, defaults to
/bossbar set <id> players <players>will change which players can see the boss bar, defaults to none.
/bossbar remove <id>will remove the boss bar.
/bossbar listwill display a list of created boss bars.
/bossbar get <id> (max|players|value|visible)will return the requested setting as a
resultof the command.
- New subcommand:
/execute store (result|success) bossbar <id> (value|max) <chained command>.
- Will store the
successin the boss bar's
- Will store the
- Updated translations.
- 22 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.13
- MC-2399 – Transparent blocks visually use the brighter light level that they are next to.
- MC-4923 – Flint and steel and fire charges can place fire at invalid positions.
- MC-5037 – Riding a pig/horse with a cape causes it to not behave as expected.
- MC-8471 – Blocks cannot be placed on a block the player is next to.
- MC-55710 – Relative tp from a vehicle applies dismount offset.
- MC-57332 – Number arguments in command have all int limitation.
- MC-58556 – Breaking a block being moved by a piston creates missing texture particles.
- MC-60117 – Upper slabs can't be placed when standing on a lower slab 2 blocks below.
- MC-64919 – Players can place a block through T-intersection glass panes, iron bars, and fences when standing inside of hitbox.
- MC-65774 – Landing particles not showing when land on skulls.
- MC-88674 – Growing cactus placed on blocks other than (red) sand drops two cacti instead of breaking.
- MC-89634 – Spreadplayers favors the negative coordinates.
- MC-105591 – Flint and Steel loses durability and fire charge is used up even if no fire was placed.
- MC-120296 – F3 + T doesn't reload the data in
- From the 1.13 development versions
- MC-123460 – JSON parsing exceptions thrown during parsing of pack.mcmeta of data and resource packs are not caught properly.
- MC-124048 – Tab completing advancement (any?) key with trailing space errors.
- MC-124056 – The members/target/targets argument of
/teamdoes not tab-complete player names.
- From the previous development version
- MC-124360 – OS locale is used for
/data getfeedback text when specifying the scale argument.
- MC-124379 – datapacks load functions unreliably.
- MC-124384 – Trigger objectives are enabled by default.
- MC-124499 – Missing command feedback for successfully triggering trigger.
- MC-124616 –
/setidletimeoutsuggests it is in seconds while behavior is in minutes.
Video made by slicedlime:
- This is the last version to have the Old Customized world type.
- "Minecraft Snapshot 18w05a" – Minecraft.net, January 31, 2018