Minecraft Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
January 10, 2018
- Added the new block tag
- Added Cave Sound 19.
- Now have an entity ID,
- This ID can only be used for testing, summoning is not possible.
- Now use a resource location for their motive.
- Has been simplified:
/teleport <entity>does not allow rotation or facing, and teleport to the entity.
/teleport <x y z>does not allow rotation or facing, and teleport to the position.
/teleport <entity1> <entity2>does not allow rotation or facing, and will teleport entity1 to entity2.
/teleport <entity> <x y z> [<yRot> <xRot>]will teleport <entity> to that position with optional rotation.
/teleport <entity> <x y z> facing [<xFacing> <yFacing> <zFacing>]will teleport <entity> to that position facing another position.
/teleport <entity1> <x y z> facing entity <entityFacing> [feet|eyes]will teleport entity1 to that position facing entityFacing 's feet or eyes (defaults to feet).
- Teleporting to an entity in another dimension is now allowed.
- Added new sub-commands to
/executeto allow for more control over commands.
facing <x y z>will run the command as though the executor is facing
x y z.
facing entity <entity> (eyes|feet)will run the command as though the executor is facing the entity's eyes or feet.
offset <x y z>has been renamed to
positioned x y z.
positioned as <entity>will change the command position (x y z) but nothing else.
rotated as <entity>or
rotated y xwill run the command as though the executor is rotated in that direction.
in (overworld|the_end|the_nether)will run the command as though it's in that dimension.
at <entity>will change the dimension, position and rotation of the command to match that entity.
(if|unless) score <name> <objective> matches <range>will test for a score in a range (ie
anchored (feet|eyes)will make the rest of this command use feet or eyes for ^ ^ ^ coordinates or facing commands.
- Server commands (functions, console, rcon) now run from world spawn in the Overworld, instead of at
- Error messages
- Errors during a command are now a nicer error message (with a tooltip for more info).
- Translation files
- Changed from
.json ("key": "value").
- Now supports newlines.
- 34 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.13
- MC-5461 – Block stats does not count red mushrooms, sugar canes, etc.
- MC-9669 – Player renders black in a 1x1 shaft with torch in upper block.
- MC-63748 – Commands with incorrect syntax executed for multiple entities prints error message multiple times.
- MC-64539 – Spreadplayers respectTeams and player arguments have no tab completion.
- MC-68446 – Some entities have missing translations string in the lang files.
- MC-68809 – Held Item renders black when in a 1 x 1 shaft with torch in upper block.
- MC-73207 – Minecraft server list displays "Can't connect to server" on startup.
- MC-76312 – Testfor output doesn't show UUID or team color.
- MC-81806 – worldborder add allows size >= 0 while world border set only allows size >= 1.
- MC-108967 – "Selector '<selector>' found nothing" message is missing for /scoreboard teams join/leave.
- MC-120747 – Stairs change hitbox when a piston moves the block.
- From the 1.13 development versions
- MC-121662 – Unhandled exceptions in commands just dump the exception into chat, without the "unknown error" message.
- MC-121712 – advancement command in function file causes game crash.
- MC-122579 – All COLOR_wall_banners are missing translation keys.
- MC-122608 – Minecraft crashes when typing in a block-related command in front of an entity.
- MC-122610 – Giving 0 of any item results in the chat message saying that player got 0 air.
- MC-122751 –
/datadoesn't update a block entity's visuals until reload.
- MC-122893 – "
at" does not change the dimension of execution.
- MC-122908 – Crash upon world load:
java.lang.NullPointerException: Exception in server tick loop.
- MC-122956 – Function paths with invalid characters results in the game freezing.
- MC-123104 – '
/scoreboard players reset' removes name from sidebar of different objective.
- From the previous development version
- MC-123764 – Single-player menu world version not displaying correctly.
- MC-123771 – Server crashes when an item frame with a map is loaded, and no player has that map in their inventory.
- MC-123774 – Players cannot test for names with name= anymore.
- MC-123782 – Game crashes if an item has a name that's invalid JSON.
- MC-123818 –
/teleport <player> facing <entity>doesn't work if the entity is not rendered, unlike other
- MC-123832 – Crash reports output TextComponent object for entity names rather than its text.
- MC-123833 – Connect/Disconnect messages output TextComponent object rather than the player's name.
- MC-123891 – NullPointerException on empty TextComponent.
- MC-123931 – Using
/data mergeon a structure block to change its rotation/mirror does not update the way the structure is loaded until the world is reloaded.
- MC-123932 – Players cannot open locked containers with the Lock nbt anymore.
- MC-123943 – Clicking a player's name in chat dumps raw TextComponent.
- MC-123974 – Command List DataProvider incorrectly labeled as "Item List".
- MC-124051 – Varieties of
/teleportcreate ambiguities for tab
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft Snapshot 18w02a" – Minecraft.net, January 10, 2018