Minecraft Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
March 31, 2017
- Added gray-yellow parrot, resembling a cockatiel.
- 13 issues fixed
- From the previous development version
- MC-114878 – Crash:
Initializing game - java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Unable to load library
- MC-114881 – Some entity block models do not render.
- MC-114883 – No recipes unlocking on server.
- MC-114891 – Advancement window is blank when no advancements are unlocked.
- MC-114893 – Parrots being erased from existence if too many are held.
- MC-114909 – Parrots' Eye Level isn't Aligned with their Model's Eyes.
- MC-114933 – Parrots don't Imitate Cave Spiders.
- MC-114936 – Game crashes when trying to use crafting book and items needed are in off-hand or armor slots.
- MC-114937 – Parrots show hearts when clicked with wheat.
- MC-115004 – "Summon the Wither" advancement checks to see if you summoned the ender dragon.
- MC-115026 – Message in the chat: New recipe unlocked for minecraft.
- MC-115098 – Parrots unrestricted spawning causing world to inevitably crash from the number of entities.
- MC-115101 – "full" option for the "inventory_changed" trigger inversely compares stack size.
Video made by slicedlime:
- 17w13b was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.
- "Minecraft Snapshot 17w13a" – Minecraft.net, March 31, 2017