September 30, 2016
- Now dispense boats facing the same way as the dispenser, instead of toward the dispenser.
- Can now be spawned on the sides and bottoms of blocks through the usage of spawn eggs.
- 22 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.11
- MC-7809 – Aiming at the very bottom of a side of an upper slab/stair places slabs/stairs right-side up in multiplayer
- MC-21433 – Fences Are Interactive Blocks
- MC-72962 – The Empty Map texture is one pixel to the right compared to the Map/Paper texture
- MC-82841 – Arrows are bright despite being in darkness
- MC-83998 – Unable to place blocks on fences from offhand
- MC-90074 – Boat from dispenser is facing wrong direction (towards dispenser instead of the same way as dispenser)
- MC-92191 – Using
/entitydataon a player-thrown potion will edit player's inventory
- MC-93651 – No placement sound when placing blocks on fence
- MC-101372 – Item pickup sound plays twice when picking up an item
- MC-106557 – Shulker cannot correctly spawn to the block(The side/below) by use spawn egg
- From the 1.11 development versions
- MC-106206 – Wrong spot for zombie pigmen egg in Creative inventory
- MC-107148 – Elytra not rendering texture correctly
- MC-107291 – Potion entity is marked as invalid, when you throw potions and press button Q
- MC-107522 – Arrows floating, when the shulker box is opened and then closed
- MC-107803 – Invalid Variant value for llama does not default to 0 causing invisible llama
- MC-107830 – Observer side texture upside down
- MC-107877 – Dispenser placing a Shulker Box does not make the fail sound if the dispenser fails
- From the previous development version
- MC-107817 – Inconsistency: Silver shulker box, not light gray
- MC-107820 – Leftover-"test.png" from shulker boxes in 16w39b\assets\minecraft
- MC-107823 – Trajectory of ranged items altered when shooting at Shulker Boxes
- MC-107828 – stat.useItem.minecraft.totem doesn't work
- MC-107843 – Totem consumed all stack when used in offhand
Video made by slicedlime:
- This snapshot, being the ninth for 1.11, was released in the same week of the year as the ninth snapshot of 1.7.2, 13w39b, and the ninth snapshot of 1.4.2, 12w39b.
- 16w39c was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.