Minecraft Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
February 15, 2016
- Added sounds for making maps.
- When set to true, disables the server checking whether the player is moving too fast (cheating) while wearing elytra.
- Sound events
- Are now only activated when jumping mid-air.
- The cape option in the options menu now also disables custom elytron textures.
- 12 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.9
- MC-1935 – Fence gate next to a wall has an incorrect hitbox.
- MC-12427 – Mobs get stuck in the northwest corner of a fence.
- MC-14946 – Performance on horses is broken.
- MC-61535 – Horse breeding: A foal looks just like an adult horse.
- MC-61765 –
/tellrawbooks (json-stuff) doesn't work with
@e[...]and displaying its score.
- MC-85132 – Leaves are not culled in fast mode.
- MC-95352 – Spatial target arguments
dzbehave unexpectedly and inconsistently.
- From the 1.9 development versions
- MC-90212 – Players don't hang on to ladders while gliding with elytra.
- MC-92103 – Infinite momentum with elytra and slime blocks.
- MC-94684 – Lag in 1.9 snapshots with command blocks.
- From the previous development version
- MC-96815 – Horses do not jump.
- MC-96821 – Mobs and other players no longer turn their heads / Head rotation for all entities is no longer updated.
Video made by slicedlime:
- Unlike most of the first-of-the-week snapshots, this was released on a Monday instead of Wednesday.
- 16w07a was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.