Minecraft Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
January 20, 2016
- No longer immediately activate when placed on valid pyramids, as they had in the previous snapshot.
- All types of minecarts will now display their
- No longer affects statistics.
- 14 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.9
- MC-54546 – When a piston retracts, the piston will sometimes becomes transparent for a split second.
- MC-68383 – Certain entities are not properly showing
CustomNameVisibleis set to true.
- MC-71006 – Minecart with hopper and minecart with chest's GUIs' name is "Minecart".
- MC-75822 – Enderman will not attack upon being stared at above or below 5 blocks of them.
- MC-80826 –
/achievementcommand works unreliably with statistics.
- From the 1.9 development versions
- MC-88353 – Fishing Rod cannot cast from boat.
- MC-89344 – Textures become invisible when breaking/placing blocks.
- MC-91698 – Flying boat crash.
- MC-92266 – Dead mobs are not removed from their teams.
- From the previous development version
- MC-95539 – All damage types cause knockback.
- MC-95541 – Null pointer exception:
Failed to load data for block entity Beacon.
- MC-95547 – Building an end portal doesn't work.
- MC-95612 – Variant biomes/M-types/sunflower plains are no longer being generated.
- MC-95660 – Chicken dying in one tick from fire damage.
- Other bug fixes
- "Some serious issues that were not reported on our bugtracker, so they don't have a MC-number or ticket."
Video made by slicedlime:
- 16w03a was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.