Minecraft Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
December 17, 2015
- No longer enter into blocks if the game rule
- NBT tags
- Entity: ArmorStand
DisabledSlots(integer): Original values have changed in nature.
- 1 << slot = disables all interaction.
- 1 << (slot + 8) = disables removing.
- 1 << (slot + 16) = disables placing.
- 3 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.9
- MC-80586 – Silverfish go into blocks when
mobGriefingset to false.
- MC-83964 – Blindness and night vision don't create complete blindness anymore.
- From the previous development version
- MC-94419 – Server Crash -
NullPointer: Ticking entity.
Video made by slicedlime:
- 15w51b was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.
- As with 15w51a (and almost 20w51a), 15w51b was released on the latest calendar date out of all snapshots, on December 17.