Minecraft Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
July 16, 2014
14w29b is the thirty-seventh snapshot for Java Edition 1.8, and was released to fix some of the bugs and crashes in the 14w29a snapshot. However, it primarily served to introduce threaded chunk rendering.
- Threaded chunk rendering.
- 18 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.8
- MC-1677 – Retracting piston shows ghost hitbox of technical block.
- MC-2947 – Ghasts and witches don't aim properly.
- MC-33110 – Spiders (and some other mobs) are not affected by speed effects or movementSpeed attributes.
- MC-33677 – Multiplayer: Clickable text in
/tellrawnot working if Options→Multiplayer→Weblinks are off.
- From the 1.8 development versions
- MC-46531 – Weird texture overlay while spectating squid underwater.
- MC-48106 – Entity teleportation bug.
- MC-54012 – Piston arm is visible sticking through the back of the piston.
- MC-57876 – Furnaces don't get placed correctly when a village is generated on server.
- MC-57939 – Wrong orientation for fire created on nonflammable block's side.
- MC-58037 – Items being held improperly.
- MC-58130 – Chunks only render in the direction you are facing.
- MC-59923 – Trapdoors are open when player places them.
- MC-59986 – IllegalArgumentException after breaking tall flower.
- MC-61449 – piston hitbox.
- MC-61454 – Ping indicator extends over the right side of the tab list.
- MC-62024 – Block on zombie villager's head is rendered in relation to the body.
- From the previous development version
- MC-62116 – Players loses
- MC-62134 –
#playersare taking up space on the sidebar display.
- 14w29b was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.