If you believe you have a copy of this version, please post it on this page's talk page.
March 7, 2014
14w10c was reuploaded an hour or so later to fix a server crash bug.
- Now render their top/bottom texture even when connected to other iron bars from above or below.
- 38 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.8
- MC-1305 – Iron bar hit-boxes misaligned
- MC-2487 – lighting cocoa | glowing when hit
- MC-3084 – Models improperly shaded at certain angles
- MC-3151 – New Mob AI doesn't take world limit/Void into account for pathing
- MC-3493 – Item frames "jumping"
- MC-7001 – Items in Item frame get dark when rotated (fast graphics)
- MC-8509 – Iron bars texture gap
- MC-25378 – Back of ladder missing - stronghold generation
- MC-33030 – Mobs (Endermen) don't flash red when hit in the end
- MC-43012 – glass pane z-fighting with itself
- MC-44607 – Increased Suffocation Rate While In Vehicle
- MC-50916 – Zombie pigmen villagers are missing their inner head when spawned with
- From the 1.8 development versions
- MC-45327 – Grass blocks don't mipmap
- MC-45346 – Cake's Hitbox is Off
- MC-45869 – Summon Command Leash Knot crash
- MC-46432 – Fences connects to Barrier block
- MC-47650 – Block drops appear in wrong location or behind walls
- MC-48284 – Dropped items also have red lines
- MC-48831 – "Reeds" Model Displays Incorrectly
- MC-50219 – "Slightly Damaged Anvil" Faces the wrong way in Inventory
- MC-50221 – Exception on server start "Name and ID cannot both be blank" when started with
- MC-50235 – End Portal Frame Texture Bug
- From the previous development version
- MC-50276 – Planted Nether Wart appears as purple and black checkerbox .
- MC-50280 – Missing cauldron inner side
- MC-50288 – Player data cleared after switching to 14w10b
- MC-50296 – Cobblestone wall not stacking correctly / Missing Post / Floating Torch
- MC-50309 – Pressure Plates use the "pressed down" graphic for their inventory icon
- MC-50322 – Z-fighting in iron bars with Glass blocks
- MC-50335 – Fences partialy lose texture when connected to stonebrick
- MC-50351 – Double Sandstone Slab texture broken
- MC-50367 – Bad hit boxes and eye positions
- MC-50370 – Model Warning Console Spam When Switching Resource Packs
- MC-50373 – Certain Blocks Rendered Too Bright
- MC-50396 – Can't model top and bottom half of doors separately
- MC-50432 – Tile Entities in a CLONE ... REPLACE FORCE region are replaced by barrier blocks on the second clone operation
- MC-50448 – Rails are floating above the ground
- MC-50453 – Server crashing
- MC-50460 – Cobblestone wall connecting with barrier blocks
- 14w10c was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.
- "Minecraft snapshot 14w10c has been released to fix even more bugs from the previous snapshots. Read the changelog at https://mojang.com/2014/03/minecraft-snapshot-14w10a/" – @Dinnerbone on Twitter, March 7, 2014
- "Just ninja updated a little crashy bug in the server. Download it again if you have a crashy one; see: https://mojang.com/2014/03/minecraft-snapshot-14w10a/" – @_grum on Twitter, March 7, 2014
- resolved as "Works as Intended"