Minecraft Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
March 6, 2014
- 23 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.8
- MC-4410 – Floating in 3rd person while sneaking.
- MC-32284 – Placing an enchanted item with a non-existent ench ID will crash when placing it in the first slot of an anvil.
- From the 1.8 development versions
- MC-48461 – Brewing stands do not copy their NBT.
- MC-48539 – Vines briefly display missing model when breaking supporting block.
- MC-50155 – Crops float above farmland.
- From the previous development version
- MC-50220 – "Nether Brick Fence" is not rendered correctly in inventory.
- MC-50222 – Dirt texture on Grass Blocks is green.
- MC-50223 – 14w10a dedicated server crash at startup.
- MC-50226 – Jukebox is missing the textures when disc is inside.
- MC-50229 –
/scoreboarderror message lists wrong options when ran without
- MC-50232 – Wheat appears as purple and black checker box.
- MC-50233 – Double Stone Slabs have the "missing texture" texture.
- MC-50241 – Cannot add or set scores of offline or "fake" players.
- MC-50242 – Powered Repeaters don't emit flame particles around torches.
- MC-50246 – Beds legs are missing when there is a chest to the left or right of bed, with a solid block on opposite side.
- MC-50250 – Texture of nether wart is broken.
- MC-50254 – Full snow layer block has a missing model/texture.
- MC-50259 – Upward facing dispenser texture bug.
- MC-50267 –
Hopper: java.lang.ClassCastException: atf cannot be cast to aoc.
- MC-50270 –
Hopper: java.lang.ClassCastException: atf cannot be cast to arj.
- MC-50273 –
Hopper: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1.
- MC-50284 –
/scoreboard players set FAKEPLAYERnot working (14w10A, not B).
- MC-50287 – Going back to a previously held map after a crash crashes the game again.
- 14w10b was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.