January 31, 2014
- Wool no longer show when the mob has the Invisibility effect.
- Pumpkin heads no longer show when the mob has the Invisibility effect.
- Collars no longer show when the mob has the Invisibility effect.
- Now removed from view when changing perspective and changing perspective whilst spectating a mob.
- F4 now toggles different shaders rather than turning them off.
- 39 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.8
- MC-1769 – X-Ray by standing inside TNT/glowstone/block of redstone/leaves (fast).
- MC-4476 – Endermen don't teleport when battling other mobs up close.
- MC-4546 – Sheep spawn eggs have wrong texture when thrown on the ground (fast graphics).
- MC-12640 – Scoreboard disappears when there are too many entries.
- MC-19313 – Wet tamed and wet hostile untamed wolves use texture from untamed, unhostile wolves.
- MC-22395 – The player can place a block inside themselves by placing blocks next to fences.
- MC-30543 – Particle effect when landing doesn't work on walls or fences.
- MC-31147 – Some blocks are invisible in enderman's hands.
- MC-31382 –
/summoncommand (with enchantment IDs higher than 255) crashed Minecraft.
- MC-31574 –
translateon string with arguments without a
withargument crashes server.
- MC-33246 – Multicolor fireworks crash game when given using
/give, or summoned using
- MC-33467 – Summoning fireworks crashes when using non-decimal color values.
- MC-37398 – Clicking super secret settings in the main menu throws an exception (but does not crash).
- MC-38915 – The player can place blocks on top of cauldrons when standing inside or on top of them.
- MC-40484 – Game crash when summoning MinecartRideable riding Villager.
- From the 1.8 development versions
- MC-44569 – Level bar not showing off when getting negative levels.
- MC-44757 – Hand in Adventure mode shows hitbox.
- MC-45102 –
- MC-45503 –
/particlereturns success message even if chosen particle doesn't exist.
- MC-45762 – Paintings placing incorrectly.
- MC-45826 – Item frames pop off/rendered on wrong side of block when upgrading to 14w04b.
- MC-46004 – Tall grass replaced with flowers.
- MC-46084 – Paintings destroyed upon loading new world.
- From the previous development version
- MC-46402 – Flying in Spectator Mode counts as Flying in Survival Mode and kicks the player off the server.
- MC-46416 –
Hopper: java.lang.NullPointerException: Unexpected error.
- MC-46420 –
Hopper: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 44339.
- MC-46442 –
Hopper: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1.
- MC-46444 – The player cannot pass through entities when the player disconnects/reconnects while in spectator mode.
- MC-46447 – Repairing tools no longer works.
- MC-46465 – Changing the language breaks the shader when looking through an entity's camera.
- MC-46467 –
Hopper: java.lang.RuntimeException: Already decorating.
- MC-46472 – Spectator mode - speeding up/down works only first time.
- MC-46485 – 'Flip' shader pack shows black screen.
- MC-46489 – Summoning Barrier as
FallingSandentity crashes the game.
- MC-46510 – The player can push slimes in Spectator mode.
- MC-46552 – [Spectator Mode] Spectate dead mob.
- MC-46563 – When spectating mob in F5 mode, perspective effect remains.
- MC-46568 – Can't move in spectator mode.
- MC-46576 – Crash when inside a barrier block.
- 14w05b was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.