If you believe you have a copy of this version, please post it on this page's talk page.
January 24, 2014
14w04b was reuploaded a few minutes later to fix issues with items and item frames.
- 14 issues fixed
- From the 1.8 development versions
- MC-44039 – Hidden capes reappear when going through a portal.
- MC-45041 – setblock on a tile entity with "replace" doesn't seem to work.
- From the previous development version
- MC-45082 – Skin layers appear to be off when traveling through portals.
- MC-45238 – Minecraft 14w03b - No Anvildamage to Players in any gamemode.
- MC-45281 – Cloned command block crashes.
- MC-45482 – Killing a mob always gives you a rare loot (100% chance).
- MC-45496 – Server disconnects player when player takes damage from mob.
- MC-45516 – Furnaces stop operating between launches.
- MC-45528 – Grass under snow doesn't have the snowy texture.
- MC-45552 – Item frames duplicate on (re)loading.
- MC-45605 – Item frames do not give off a signal if placed on snow.
- MC-45628 – Monster dungeons not spawning.
- MC-45689 – Clock not showing in item frame.
- MC-45747 – Item frames can't be placed and already placed drop down.
- 14w04b was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.
- "Minecraft snapshot 14w04b has just been released to fix things that called you funny names: https://mojang.com/2014/01/minecraft-snapshot-14w04a/" – @Dinnerbone on Twitter, January 24, 2014
- Replying to "@Dinnerbone we cannot place item frames and items on the ground don’t rotate !" – @simnico971 on Twitter, January 24, 2014: "@simnico971 Redownload it. Sorry." – @Dinnerbone on Twitter, January 24, 2014