Minecraft Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
January 9, 2014
- 5 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.8
- MC-3066 – Players could break transparent blocks in Adventure Mode.
- MC-42475 – Not able to pick up item if given to a dead player.
- From the previous development version
- MC-44338 – Use/Break/Place/Do anything with the upper part of a door crashes the game.
- MC-44339 – Trade glitching out and crashing game.
- MC-44340 – Bugged giant mushrooms.
- 14w02b was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.
- As with 14w02a and 14w02c, this snapshot has the same protocol version as 1.7.6-1.7.10. Crossplay is compatible between these versions but can cause issues.