November 21, 2013
13w47a is the first snapshot released for Java Edition 1.7.4.
- Native Broadcasting to 
- Microphone can be recorded too.
- Chat integration in the game.
- Twitch related settings.
- Twitch Broadcast Settings:
- Quality, Framerate, Bandwidth, Send Metadata, Mic Volume, System Volume, Compression, Enable Chat and User Filter (for the Twitch chat).
- Super Secret Settings
- New "Notch" shader added.
- Mojang Splash Screen
- New Mojang Logo shows on game startup.
- Better full screen for macOS.
- 13 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.7.4
- MC-12413 – Furnace GUI - "full" arrow texture always drawn on leftmost column.
- MC-14323 – Minimising other windows open resizes Minecraft window.
- MC-23132 – Click or right-click stuck on OS X.
- MC-26102 – OS X Fullscreen is not supported.
- MC-30537 – Flower duplication glitch.
- MC-31388 – Right clicking a flower pot that has certain plants in it while holding another plant replaces the one in the flower pot with the one the player is holding.
- MC-35643 – Items with enchantment effect cause blocks and potion effects indicator to not render.
- MC-35658 – Water is too transparent.
- MC-35797 – Background rendering issues when picking up enchanted items/caption of containers white.
- MC-36383 – Translucent parts of stained glass not visible in 3rd person mode.
- MC-36395 – Weird rendering of transparent blocks on the 0-axis.
- MC-36705 – Block held in 3rd person rendered incorrectly.
- MC-37106 – All the textures are flipped/mirrored on north/east sides of blocks.
- The first snapshot of Java Edition 1.1, 11w47a, was released in the same week of the year as 13w47a.
- 13w47a was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.
- A preview version of 13w47a was given to content creators on November 20, 2013.
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPSVJHVL6TA&feature=share&t=6h29m50s (Private video)
- "Will probably give a copy of the twitch build to a few streamers today for some more testing before the snapshot. Who wants? :)" – @Dinnerbone on Twitter, November 20, 2013