If you believe you have a copy of this version, please post it on this page's talk page.
October 11, 2013
13w41b was reuploaded later on October 11, 2013, to fix crashes related to the server icon.
- 12 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.7.2
- From the 1.7.2 development versions
- MC-29588 –
Hopper: java.lang.NullPointerException – Invalid biome id.
- MC-30811 –
- MC-32880 – Crash with falling blocks/when giving technical/invalid blocks.
- From the previous development version
- MC-34641 – Pausing the game not working correctly.
- MC-34642 – Typo "White Stained Glass Pane Pane".
- MC-34645 – Maximum render distance at 8 chunks.
- MC-34647 –
Hopper: java.lang.NullPointerException/crash when selecting Resourcepack.
- MC-34650 –
Hopper: java.lang.NullPointerException/collision of entities.
- MC-34676 – Iron bars render oddly.
- MC-34679 – Stained glass pane recipe only yields 6 panes as opposed to 16.
- MC-34705 –
NullPointerExceptionthrown on server login.
- 13w41a has the same protocol version as 13w41b, but not compatible with each other.
- 13w41b was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.
- "Minecraft snapshot 13w41b (Updated!)" by Dinnerbone – Mojang.com, October 11, 2013.
- "... Stealth fix for crashes with server icon has been uploaded. Restart your client if you had that!" – @Dinnerbone on Twitter, October 11, 2013