September 19, 2013
- Super Secret Settings
- Added bumpy shader.
- Redefined the concept of air.
- Is now an actual block instead of the absence of a block (null).
- It can be kept in the inventory.
- It appears as a magenta and black checker pattern (the missing texture) in the inventory, when dropped, and when put into an item frame. But when held in the player's hand, it looks invisible, like an actual air block.
- Drops from entities that would normally drop nothing, including villagers, silverfish, and the ender dragon.
- 7 issues fixed
- From the previous development version
- MC-31613 – Hopper: java.lang.NullPointerException - Clicking in video settings screen.
- MC-31631 – Main Menu does not display correctly.
- MC-31651 – Block break animations no longer display.
- MC-31754 – Map disappearing when leaving world.
- MC-31777 – Scoreboard does not display sidebar anymore.
- MC-31782 – Chatbar background doesn't show when typing.
- MC-31846 – Placed tripwire string does not show its texture.
- 13w38b was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.
- As with 13w38a, this snapshot was released on the same day as 1.6.4.