June 18, 2013
- It is no longer possible to break blocks with swords in Creative mode.
- 8 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.6.1
- MC-1903 – Console command and set console for block in command block merges when in windowed mode.
- MC-3737 – Placing water source into some blocks yields no drops.
- MC-3798 – 3D anaglyph biome color corruption.
- MC-18324 – Text misplaced on direct connect, rename world screen
- From the 1.6.1 development versions
- MC-17456 – Objective health does not update with health boost effect.
- MC-18277 – Crash with the mcmeta reading of unicode font.
- From the previous development version
- MC-18257 – Knockback resistance attribute doesn't prevent knockback from fall damage.
- MC-18306 – Minecraft crash on clicking the "Texture pack" button.