June 17, 2013
13w25a is the fifteenth snapshot released for Java Edition 1.6.1.
- Mobs named "Dinnerbone" or "Grumm" are now flipped upside down.
- 15 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.6.1
- MC-1124 – Mouse "Back" and "Forward" open menu in windowed mode.
- MC-15145 – Receiving very high amount of damage at once creates ghost mode in multiplayer.
- From the 1.6.1 development versions
- MC-16003 – Possible to create a scoreboard objective without a name, but unable to use and/or delete it.
- MC-17797 – Birch leaves don't use leaves_birch.png.
- From the previous development version
- MC-17830 – Last played singleplayer world changes date last opened to 1/1/70.
- MC-17831 – Crash selecting resource pack [13w24b].
- MC-17910 – Server crash/hang after typing /kill.
- MC-17917 – Flowing water/lava color corrupted after switching off 3D anaglyphs.
- MC-17935 – Igniting TNT doesn't reduce flint and steel durability.
- MC-17936 – Some animated textures only show the placeholder texture.
- MC-17941 – Crash uploading textures to graphics card.
- MC-18010 – Armor bar shown too high during health boost or absorption.
- MC-18011 – Health and absorption is confusing when displayed on the same line.
- MC-18164 – Resource packs not effective until after restart.
- MC-18228 – Resource pack not working.