Minecraft Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
June 14, 2013
- Added Absorption effect.
- Replaces Health Boost effect in golden apples.
- Also added to effects of enchanted golden apples.
- Can now be placed on top of any block.
- This is part of the fix for being unable to place carpet on iron bars.
- 25 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.6.1
- MC-552 – Command block choosing wrong people / Selecting players cross-dimensional.
- MC-9917 – In multiplayer screen holding shift and pressing "down" without selecting any server crashes the game.
- MC-13276 – Zombies with increased health don't deal damage.
- MC-16530 – When under resistance effects above 5,
/killcommand does not work.
- MC-17037 – No error report when minecraft crashes.
- MC-17701 – Fire Animation Jumps and skips frames.
- MC-18088 – Sticky and unregistering keys during normal Minecraft play only, AMD processor driver conflict?
- From the 1.6.1 development versions
- MC-16183 – Using the autocomplete function in chat (tab) disconnects clients in multiplayer.
- MC-16639 – Game tick speed issue.
- MC-17295 – Scoreboard objectives disappears when logging out.
- MC-17444 – Health scoreboard doesn't display hearts from health boost.
- MC-17454 – Take damage when removing health boost effect.
- MC-17558 – 17608
- MC-17656 – No server connection bars in Multiplayer menu or ingame.
- MC-17660 – Ressources packs still named Texture packs in options.
- MC-17663 – "Health Boost" Potion Effect shows "potion.healthBoost".
- MC-17666 – Minecarts do not have the correct texture pack.
- MC-17700 – Firecharge texture is green.
- MC-17731 – GUI broken when Boss health bar is visible.
- MC-17747 – Carpet can be placed ontop of glass panes but not ontop of iron bars.
- MC-17753 – Texts for "credits" and "end" not showing up properly in default or with a resource pack on.
- MC-17757 – Resource pack's/mcmeta's "frametime" is ignored when "time": 1.
- MC-17784 – DoDaylightCycle bed bug.
- MC-17803 – Biome colormaps are not updating on texture pack change.
- MC-17827 – Ghasts shoot with end portal frames.
- "There's a 13w24b with a whole bunch of bugfixes! Get it before it gets you. I don't even know what that means! " – @Dinnerbone (Nathan Adams) on Twitter, June 14, 2013