June 13, 2013
13w24a is the thirteenth snapshot released for Java Edition 1.6.1.
- Added new gamerule for daylight cycle.
- Stops time relative to day changing from incrementing, pausing the sky in place.
- Now work on water.
- Removed texture-skis, because this texture had considered a joke by Dinnerbone.
- Now have a chance to spawn with potion effects.
- Added Resource pack support.
- Removed Texture pack support.
- 11 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.6.1
- MC-1126 – Server command "/whitelist list" doesn't display the full list of players.
- MC-1202 – Mobs spawn and then quickly despawn in peaceful. Looks like the "ender-porting-out-of-water" effect.
- MC-2097 – Players can't get "The End?" achievement.
- MC-2419 – Persistence required tag freezes mobs.
- MC-2692 – Hard to spawn squids.
- MC-15732 – Achievement "We Need to Go Deeper" rewarded for going through an end portal.
- From the 1.6.1 development versions
- MC-11199 – Eye of ender does not always lead to the nearest stronghold.
- MC-14690 – ScoreBoard health objective crashes game.
- MC-15058 – Scoreboard "health" objective set to display "belowname" disconnecting player on multiplayer with end of stream.
- MC-16149 – Lava texture animation moves too fast/animated textures ignoring text files.
- From the previous development version
- MC-17573 – Witches targeting themselves under certain circumstances.