Minecraft Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
April 25, 2013
13w17a is the third snapshot released for Java Edition 1.6.1.
- Obtained by smelting a clay block.
- Added extra tooltip info in the search tab for the creative inventory.
- Crafting recipe now gives three carpet blocks.
- Now have a low chance to spawn more zombies when they take damage.
- This is an early version of the function; In the future, this will mainly apply to spawning zombies out of sight in enclosed spaces.
- No longer generate in deserts.
- Water lakes only generate on the edge of desert and desert hills biomes; lava lakes still will, however.
- Shows what category a block/item is in.
- 9 issues fixed
- From the launcher
- MC-13692 – Launcher Beta - OS X with Retina Display is pixelated.
- MC-14606 – New Minecraft Launcher unable to play/download snapshot.
- From released versions before 1.6.1
- MC-22 – Jukebox audio volume doesn't decrease.
- MC-1407 – Tamed wolves and cats despawn.
- MC-7134 – Silverfish breaking blocks when "mobGriefing" is set to false.
- MC-8112 – Pick-block and furnaces bug.
- MC-8260 – Achievement "Hot Topic" uses faceless furnace icon.
- MC-12133 – Arrows visually float when shot into a block.
- From the 1.6.1 development versions
- MC-14618 – Custom language-pack removal.
- This snapshot, being the third for 1.6.1, was released in the same week of the year as the third snapshot for 1.3.1, 12w17a.