April 23, 2013
13w16b was reuploaded soon after release to fix the tooltips for hay bales and leads.
- Added name tags.
- Is now slower.
- Doesn't glide as much as it did last snapshot.
- Crash reporting
- Re-enabled crash reporting.
- 17 issues fixed
- From the launcher
- MC-11713 – Unintended debug output to console if .minecraft does not exist.
- MC-13711 – Icon in the taskbar shows LWJGL default icon while loading Minecraft.
- MC-13870 – New launcher fails to launch on certain linux setups.
- MC-14035 – New Launcher 0.2 not starting on OS X.
- MC-14460 – no lwjgl in java.library.path.
- MC-14513 – The new snapshot doesn't run under Linux.
- From the previous development version
- MC-13599 – Leash and hay bale do not have a name.
- MC-13601 – When going fullscreen, character looks up into the sky and spins around quickly.
- MC-13610 – Players do not activate stone pressure plates anymore.
- MC-13623 – Nullpointer exception when entering boat/minecart/riding horse.
- MC-13625 – Color of the experience bar while having spawn eggs, enchantment bottles, enchanted books and nether stars in the inventory.
- MC-13627 – When killing a horse you will get a normal saddle back.
- MC-13628 – SMP/LAN: NPE when right clicking horses.
- MC-13638 – Boats do not work in 13w16a.
- MC-13660 – Mobs become stuck on carpet.
- MC-13929 – Mouse cursor no longer snaps back to center of window after exiting inventories/menus.
- MC-14321 – Carpets obstruct bed spawns / stuck in ceiling after leaving bed.
- "Snapshot 13w16b was released in the launcher. Some big crash fixes, and re-enabled crash reporting too. Also, something for @paulsoaresjr!" – @Dinnerbone on Twitter, April 23, 2013
- "@ComandosP2P Relaunch the game, you'll get the tooltips." – @Dinnerbone on Twitter, April 23, 2013