Minecraft Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
March 14, 2013
- Can now be combined to raise their enchantment level or combine multiple enchantments on a single book.
- When combining two enchantments for a higher level variation, the player requires two of the same level enchanted book.
- They are still subject to the normal enchantment level limits.
- A few assorted changes.
- 10 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.5
- MC-250 – Ender Dragon can still grief stuff like cobblestone and chests even if the gamerule
mobGriefingis set on false.
- MC-4577 – Unable to combine enchanted books for a higher level enchant.
- MC-6705 – If the player use an external editing tool (MCEdit) to give an enchanted book with multiple enchantments, and said player tries to combine it with an item, it will only enchant it with the first enchantment on the list.
- From 1.5
- MC-6391 – Fire on hopper not visible.
- MC-8193 – Hopper doesn't try to place items from other slots if unable from first.
- MC-8943 – Fire doesn't show on 8 layered snow and hopper.
- MC-11089 – Long scoreboard objective titles can be offset screen.
- MC-11109 – Breaking a container with items that is connected via a solid block with a comparator does not update the comparator.
- MC-11217 – Falling block entities start visually falling from 1 block higher than they were placed.
- MC-11236 – Paintings popping out / cannot place new ones.