March 6, 2013
- Will now only fire once when they receive a redstone signal.
- To fire again, the signal must be turned off and on again. (Previously they would fire whenever they had a signal and a nearby block changed.)
- 24 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.5
- MC-151 – Pushing TNT with a piston and activating it at the same time duplicates it.
- MC-266 – Placing a solid block near TNT and above redstone torch won't update the TNT.
- MC-846 – Dispenser and dropper shooting out when updated.
- MC-3259 – Long redstone wire does not update/behaves strange in newly loaded chunks.
- MC-3458 – Server crashes if spaces are input on the console.
- MC-6223 – Night Vision Potions that are edited to last longer create a potentially seizure-inducing flashing sky background.
- MC-10956 – Animals can breed over distances up to almost 8 blocks when only separated by fences.
- From the 1.5 development versions
- MC-5961 – Droppers and dispensers aren't triggered by 1 or 2 tick pulses.
- MC-6047 – Comparator strings fail to transmit 1-tick pulses.
- MC-7654 – Items disappearing of droppers in some situations.
- MC-8022 – Furnace interface occasionally closes when adding fuel, deleting all items in the furnace.
- MC-8597 – Named mobs don't have named babies.
- MC-8790 – Scoreboard teams function does not accept @p or @r arguments.
- MC-9685 – Comparators are still very inconsistent in 13w06a.
- MC-9818 – Non translatable error message "Could not clear the inventory of <player>, no items to remove".
- MC-10357 – Getting into a minecart with a mob in it crashes minecraft.
- MC-10881 – Comparator coming off of chests, droppers, hoppers ... behave strangely.
- MC-11044 – Adding items to brewing stand using dropper does not change state of comparator.
- From the previous development version
- MC-10946 – 2 hoppers funneling unstackable items into a 3rd hopper at the same time cause the 3rd hopper to not funnel items into a container.
- MC-10948 – Dispensers continually shoot/use certain items like water buckets and flint&steel.
- MC-10950 – Comparators still giving off power when hopper inventory is empty.
- MC-10995 – Message "THIS TOO" in console.
- MC-10997 – Powered dispensers and droppers update when a normal chest is opened or closed within 2 blocks.
- MC-11019 – Full hoppers feeding into full hoppers causes the forward hopper to stall.