Minecraft Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
March 4, 2013
- Added activated rail texture.
- Command Block
- Pressing Esc in a command block will exit its GUI.
- Spawn rates in swamps now depend on the current moon phase.
- 23 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.5
- MC-122 – Unicode font text shadow misaligned.
- MC-1505 – Grass fades under upside-down stairs (except oak wood ones).
- MC-3114 – Activated detector-rails moved by a piston keep their activated state.
- MC-3409 – Single player mode, creative mode, E to select block, select block from grid, E to return to game, game freezess, crash log created.
- MC-7254 – Furnace tile entities reproducing - Internal performance bug.
- MC-10543 – Last direct Multiplayer connection does not get saved.
- From the 1.5 development versions
- MC-8184 – Redstone block and torches don't power dispensers, droppers, TNT and noteblocks.
- MC-8826 – Adding an item to a hopper with a dropper does not change comparator state.
- MC-9018 – Faceless furnace/furnace duplication glitches.
- MC-9336 – [13w06a] Extending piston animation missing.
- MC-9460 – Piston retracting disappears if pushed out by another piston.
- MC-9534 – Issues with baby cows' hitboxes.
- MC-10500 – Unicode defined font in texture pack is misfunctional.
- MC-10670 – Hard crash when trying to load a custom world.
- MC-10786 – Comparator doesn't update when a hopper takes in only part of an item stack.
- From the previous development version
- MC-10679 – Hopper cool-down is messed up.
- MC-10694 – Piston arm passes through other piston.
- MC-10731 – Hoppers facing one another are inconsistent.
- MC-10778 – Slowness 127 and Speed 110 together flip view.
- MC-10825 – Using /clear on more than 1 player will stop clearing inventories once an empty inventory is encountered.
- MC-10826 –
- MC-10889 – Updated redstone bug (detectorrail).
- MC-10900 – "
/scoreboard teams empty teamName" error message says "
%s" instead of the team's name.