Minecraft Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
March 1, 2013
- NBT related
- Added a SeeFriendlyInvisibles NBT tag for players.
- All potions are now categorized in Creative mode.
- Amplifier is no longer capped at 4.
- The player can now remove effects by running
/effect <player> <effect> 0.
- 32 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.5
- MC-16 – TP Bug when you sit in Minecart/boat/riding pig.
- MC-32 – Minecart going in a circle will make any minecart close to them go super fast.
- MC-49 – Sounds: Fire extinguish sound does not work in survival.
- MC-5588 – Swords do not lose durability when used on the Ender dragon.
- MC-6551 – Creative Menu potion values are not the same as when brewed (issue redo).
- MC-7196 – Nether cave/tunnel generator produces incorrect/cut tunnels.
- MC-9289 – Hitting mobs with a sharpness I wooden sword and weakness III crashes the game.
- From the 1.5 development versions
- MC-6055 – Powering noteblock with redstone block or torch does not work when powering it twice.
- MC-7058 – Brewing stand comparator output inconsistent.
- MC-7098 – Non-standard resolutions (and small standard resolutions) not detected properly.
- MC-7208 – Missing quartz, hopper, and comparator textures.
- MC-7249 – Quartz slabs and double slabs using wrong texture.
- MC-7296 – lower resolution textures glitch.
- MC-7520 – Inconsistent distribution system (based on hopper, hopper bug) using rails and minecart-chest over hoppers.
- MC-7771 – Comparator not updating status after reloading chunks.
- MC-8264 – piston arm disappears briefly when placed on an active power source.
- MC-8426 – Crash caused by vertical wiring (half slabs / glowstone / full blocks).
- MC-8806 – Hoppers stop working on chunk reload.
- MC-9181 – Minecarts with Hoppers duplicating items when multiple carts are in the same space.
- MC-9341 – Powering 2 pistons extends the wrong piston.
- MC-9357 – Mobs with the old AI have inverted head movement.
- MC-9363 – Rows of Vertical Down Piston Extenders have a >50% failure rate.
- MC-9531 – Graphical glitches involving pistons.
- MC-10312 – Minecraft crashes when a saddled pig you ride dies or when changing between rideable entities.
- MC-10355 – Animations for items and blocks do not work properly.
- From the previous development version
- MC-10415 – Unable to craft with blocks which have a damage value greater than 0.
- MC-10501 – Invisible entities infinite spawn loop (client side) using minecart spawners causing severe performance issues.
- MC-10503 – Crash when near crops.
- MC-10510 – View would be upside down if the player had speed 5 and FOV quake pro.
- MC-10532 – Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem; Ticking player.
- MC-10533 – Same redstone line, two different redstone level.
- MC-10558 – Internal error when using /effect with an id >31.