February 27, 2013
/effect <player> <effect> [<seconds>] [<amplifier>].
- Maximum number of seconds is 1,000,000
- Amplifier increases level of the chosen status effect
- Maximum number for [amplifier] is 4
- Only added to few randomly chosen players.
- Exactly 100 players were chosen.
- Feature is accessed through button in the Menu screen.
- 20 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.5
- MC-1352 – crowdin.net: Entry entity.WitherBoss.name is missing – German translation is "Withern".
- MC-1361 – Self-Powered Redstone Lamp / Breaking a repeater with a piston pointing at a block won't stop the circuit.
- MC-1680 – Potatoes are not affected by the Fortune enchantment.
- MC-5413 – Items with NBT data do not stack correctly due to serialization.
- MC-7247 – Named tools/armor disappearing from inventory/
- MC-9066 – Infinite duration bug.
- MC-10112 – /clear with command blocks not working with armor that has been worn with custom damage values.
- From the 1.5 development versions
- MC-5929 – Cannot drop items in Creative mode.
- MC-6822 – Texturepacks no longer work.
- MC-6903 – Rail duplication glitch.
- MC-7147 – World crashes after a few seconds.
- MC-8802 – blocks keep the redstone state when breaking a comparator that powers that block.
- MC-8932 – Pistons can't destroy comparators.
- MC-9382 – Crash with 512x texture pack.
- MC-9576 – Fortune doesn't affect the drop rate of apples and saplings.
- MC-9813 – "Pick Block" on certain items then switching to survival creates infinite or ghost items.
- MC-9817 – When removing "Ghost Items" from the inventory, the number may be negative or zero.
- From the previous development version
- MC-10309 – GUI text is messed up when changing textures / Block & item textures replaced by letters or other textures.
- MC-10329 – Pressing Single or Multiplayer button crashes the game.
- MC-10330 – Mining fatigue broken.