Java Edition 13w06a
February 7, 2013
- NBT structure is 100% the same as with normal mob spawners.
- It is not an obtainable item, but can only be added as an entity with external editors.
- The hitboxes of fences with inner corners have changed - they now much more closely match the shape of the fence itself, rather than being its convex hull (a solid cuboid).
- Some new lighting optimizations.
- Fence block collision boxes no longer lose precision at extreme coordinates.
- This is without a doubt linked to the hitbox changes mentioned above.
- 24 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.5
- MC-68 – Spawning in the air after creating a new world.
- MC-69 – Pigs constantly jumping, when player control them on half slabs and stairs.
- MC-220 – Z-fighting of iron bars / glass panes with the block below / above.
- MC-855 – Graphical piston glitch.
- MC-1524 – Baby mob collision boxes are too large.
- MC-2512 – Village lamp post floating torches.
- MC-4268 – Wither skeletons have wrong hitbox.
- MC-7344 – Trapdoor is closed when redstone repeater is one block below and powered.
- MC-9259 – FallingSand support for block IDs > 128.
- From the 1.5 development versions
- MC-6019 – Double trapped chest, makes two sounds when opening and closing.
- MC-6753 – No sound from some trapped chests.
- MC-7039 – Villager trade menu missing name.
- MC-7543 – Trapped chest blocked by a block still allow hopper to place items in them.
- MC-7652 – Placing a block East of the Hopper makes the inside appear black.
- MC-8198 – Piston pushing piston bugs / piston duplicating piston.
- MC-8375 – Scoreboard bug.
- MC-8480 – Crash when trying to load a world. Does not happen 100% of the time.
- MC-8776 – Comparators do not update their output signal.
- MC-8998 – Team option "friendlyfire" is not saved to disk; resets upon map reload.
- From the previous development version
- MC-9140 – Scoreboard name duplication glitch.
- MC-9214 – Objective scores displayed in the player list no longer work after a team color is applied.
- From the current version, hotfixed
- MC-9316 – Snapshot 13w06a Immediately Crashes upon loading world red crash screen.
- MC-9319 – Normal Minecarts spawn Pig-Spawner minecarts.
- MC-9328 – Incorrect