Java Edition 13w05a
January 31, 2013
13w05a was reuploaded shortly after release.[more information needed]
- Fully implemented multiple snow heights.
- Drops one snowball for every layer of snow.
- Each level of snow has its own height collision.
- The topmost layer of snow does not have collision, so the player is always slightly sunken in the snow.
- Visually, four layers of snow is the same height as a slab. However, five layers of snow have the same collision height as a slab.
- Crafting recipe is 3 snow blocks in a row to create 6 snow layers.
- For each thin layer of snow crafted, the player loses exactly half the snowballs required to produce it.
- Increased range.
- Effects are infinite upwards with the beam.
- 1 layer: 41 blocks diameter (previously 33).
- 2 layers: 61 blocks (previously 49).
- 3 layers: 81 blocks (previously 65).
- 4 layers: 101 blocks (previously 81).
- Now uses the 8s bit on block 149 to represent its powered state, rather than a separate block ID, 150.
- Block 150 is deprecated.
- Improved lighting.
- No longer prevent sprinting.
- Everything now randomly takes 2-3 uses to fully grow.
- Added team mechanics including custom name colors, friendly fire options and objective tracking per team instead of per player.
- Added a new display type – displays value below nametags.
- Added a new criterion – health, ranging from 0 to 20.
- 23 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.5
- MC-666 – Spawn Protection not working properly.
- MC-1324 –
/difficultycommand doesn't produce any messages.
- MC-1775 – Hash size breaks redstone.
- MC-2987 – Can't sprint going up stairs.
- MC-4232 – SpawnPotentials list working incorrectly.
- MC-8437 – URL parser does not detect 4 letter TLDs.
- MC-8487 – Wither doesn't generate health when in minecart.
- MC-8510 – Gamerule doMobLoot doesn't affect xp drops.
- From the 1.5 development versions
- MC-6032 – Comparator outputs "pulse" when side signal is on.
- MC-6039 – The delay of the comparator is inconsistent.
- MC-6077 – Comparators causes block updates while idle.
- MC-6536 – Comparator is miscounting Hopper's contents.
- MC-6640 – Comparators trying to lock Repeaters even if their output is 0 (graphical).
- MC-6941 – SRV is no longer used to lookup servers.
- MC-6951 – High-res texture pack items have garbage on edges.
- MC-7087 – Mining activator rail isn't boosted by pickaxe.
- MC-8172 – TNT defuses when traveling between dimensions.
- From the previous development version
- MC-8186 – Scoreboard vanishes when changing dimensions.
- MC-8189 – Right-clicking with a helmet in hand crashes the game.
- MC-8222 – Dispenser will put on stacks of armor.
- MC-8277 – Scoreboard system doesn't accept @a.
- MC-8389 – Giant Mushrooms still grow instantly from bonemeal.
- MC-8416 – Furnace Minecarts drop a minecart and TNT.