Java Edition 13w02b
January 11, 2013
- Changed crafting recipe.
- Now includes two sticks and a redstone torch, as well as the 6 iron ingots.
- Dinnerbone stated the previous crafting recipe was not intended.
- Large/double chests can now release a redstone signal when connected to a Comparator depending on the number of stacks within.
- Before, double chests would only emit a signal depending on how full each individual chest was (a double chest with only the top half full would emit a full signal from the side that the items were in).
- Powering the block now also stops it from taking in items (see comparison between 13w02a and 13w02b).
- Can now transmit signal downward through one block. This does not apply horizontally (through walls).
- 36 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.5
- MC-320 – The player could place vines into other vines.
- MC-1446 – Different timings on pistons in near same enviroment.
- MC-2974 – Anvil name change cost.
- MC-5214 – All the different Firework stars stack.
- From the 1.5 development versions
- MC-5976 – Can't fill completely a double chest with the hopper.
- MC-6147 – Trapped chests only transmit redstone signal via redstone dust.
- MC-6250 – Wrong death message when using renamed sword.
- MC-6268 – Comparator only works for one half of a double chest.
- MC-6457 – Hopper doesn't pull out items that were smelted in the furnace.
- MC-6555 – Items traveling over hoppers, turn invisible.
- MC-6656 – Shift double click armor quirk.
- MC-6982 – Visual error /non-mechanical lighting glitch.
- From the previous development version
- MC-6735 – Crash at 13w02a Startup [Failed to start game].
- MC-6737 – Hopper item looks odd when dropped.
- MC-6738 – Texture of the furnace and the dispenser in the inventory are not showing the blocks "face."
- MC-6742 – Biome's grass color does not get applied to the sides of the grass block in 13w02a.
- MC-6744 – Looking at certain items crashes the game.
- MC-6745 – The TNT Minecart is missing the ssss sound once triggered.
- MC-6746 – Minecart with TNT fails to return correct items when removed by player.
- MC-6758 – Ghast's Fireball texture does not display right texture, instead showing textures for diamond helmet.
- MC-6764 – Blocks and items' textures display a white texture.
- MC-6771 – Stitched_terrain.png and stitched_items.png on desktop.
- MC-6772 – Cauldrons have no bottom texture inside.
- MC-6774 – TNT Minecarts cannot be dispense from a dispenser onto rails.
- MC-6808 – Lever placed on top of Hopper don't stop the leaking.
- MC-6834 – TNT Minecarts disappear on Reload.
- MC-6852 – Crash after opening the world.
- MC-6861 – [Regression] Brewing Stand does not show water bottles/potions in world.
- MC-6891 – Furnace fed by hopper doesn't show the fire animation.
- MC-6916 – TNT Minecarts don't appear in nether after being sent through portal.
- MC-6936 – Disabled hopper doesn't suck up items entities correctly.
- MC-6953 – No Quartz sprite in textures.
- MC-6964 – When crafting wooden planks in inventory, double clicking on planks would give you that item, without taking away the logs.
- MC-6974 – Hoppers transferring items too fast.
- MC-7055 – Hopper still duplicating items.
- MC-7078 – Minecraft not loading textures.