January 4, 2013
- All containers output a redstone signal when a comparator is placed against it directly.
- The strength of it depends on how full the container is.
- This works with trapped chests as well, meaning it can provide two redstone signals with different causes at the same time.
- Can now shift-click rails onto the block to empty chest minecarts.
- 20 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.5
- MC-302 – TNT explosion delayed until exiting and re-entering world.
- MC-1619 – Infinite rail duplication glitch.
- MC-3287 – Inconsistency with pistons pushing items.
- MC-3339 – Tile entity crashing bug.
- From the previous development version
- MC-5711 – Removing a block with a redstone torch on it will not remove the redstone torch.
- MC-5721 – Crash when using new inventory features.
- MC-5728 – Infinite loop caused by a comparator (on subtractor mode) feedback loop.
- MC-5729 – Only one block disappears when an Iron Golem or Snow Golem or Wither is created.
- MC-5746 – TNT render blocks invisible.
- MC-5748 – You can place anything in a container or Minecart or Furnace Minecart with the Hopper.
- MC-5759 – New inventory mechanics can break crafting.
- MC-5768 – TNT explosions that destroy the chest being viewed causes a crash.
- MC-5773 – Breaking a chest with another player viewing the contents will kick that player out of the server.
- MC-5786 – Players could not smelt Nether quartz ore.
- MC-5789 – Yellow text object counter (displaying a 0).
- MC-5798 – Hopper does not pick up all items dropped into it.
- MC-5845 – Duplications – ingots/diamonds etc.
- MC-5846 – TNT with Trapped chests.
- MC-5871 – Comparator looks activated but has no output.
- MC-5934 – Comparators don't have a delay.
- 13w01b was released on the second earliest calendar out of all snapshots on January 4, only beaten by 13w01a and 18w01a on January 3.